80,000 Members!!!

gmaharriet

Ancient Crone
It was just about 2 months ago that MadViking posted that we'd reached 70,000 members and I noticed we just hit 80,000. Wow! :goodjob:

damn newbs clogging up our forum ;)

Yeah, that was amazingly fast! The theory I've heard is that everyone who searches for video problems winds up with CFC as their top search results.

I would have been surprised had I not seen the previous 70,000 thread. I have, so I'm not surprised. ;)

100,000? That would more than 100 times the population of the Vatican, IIRC. :p

slozenger said:
damn newbs clogging up our forum ;)

Newbs happen. I have no problem with them. April 2002 rules! (check your join date)

congrats CFC! soon we will overtake poly!

Chieftess said:
Yeah, that was amazingly fast! The theory I've heard is that everyone who searches for video problems winds up with CFC as their top search results.
oh noes! we are 3rd now:( let's make a CFC Googlebombing team!

damn newbs clogging up our forum

it'll be interesting to see what happens to the forum if TF got all the regulars and veterans to leave for a week and come back and see all the spam and anarchy caused by newbies

The Condor said:
Here's the lucky person:D!
I bet he doesn't know. Somebody should make him a special avatar and send it his way.

Then why don't we do it for 10,000, 20,000, 30,000, 40,000, 50,000, 60,000, and 70,000? Also, what would it comprise of? A number 80,000 exploding or some fireworks or what?

Did we hit that yesterday or today? :)

BTW, we currently get about 160 new members a day. The week after Christmas we saw a small influx with over 220+ new regs a day.

PS: I should try mass mailing members to get some of the inactive members posting... should be easier now with the new server...

W00tness of W00t!

:woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm looking forwards to member count 100,000. Then we can declare a party! ;)

Thunderfall said:
I should try mass mailing members to get some of the inactive members posting... should be easier now with the new server...

Yea, i i wonder what percentage of those 80,000 have a post count under 5.

Zarn said:
Newbs happen. I have no problem with them. April 2002 rules! (check your join date)

Oh, i have no problem. Thats why there was a wink, were all newbs at somepoint.. most of them are too busy getting cIV to work to venture into OT anyway.

April 02? Only the coolest members were aloud at that point in this forums history...

slozenger said:
Yea, i i wonder what percentage of those 80,000 have a post count under 5.

17,123 members have a post count of 5 or more. 17123 / 80086 = 21% have 5 or more posts, and 79% have less than 5 posts.

Top Bottom