Vdog

G-Unit
Here is a preview of default:

Attachments

• se gif.gif
    se gif.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 539
What country is this unit for?

China not Japan. Japan use the Typ 90 :).

Looks good. I know I'll be using it.

The Turret should be wider, and there's a distinctive V-shape plate on the front portion of the Chasis

Very good model VDog !
I see some advices are smartly used :)

I also think the turret should be larger.
The camo looks really nice.
Maybe you should try to give the wheels a lighter color. If you are using the Rhino template file I posted, you should know that my wheels are colored with a 190,190,190 grey. They appear better that way.

And don't be affraid of making A LOT of frames for your animations. Maybe it will take you twice the time, but the result is also gonna be twice better.

Just go on that way, it's great !

Originally posted by Boulboulgadol
And don't be affraid of making A LOT of frames for your animations. Maybe it will take you twice the time, but the result is also gonna be twice better.

If your 3D program exports one bmp for each frame, and you then have to copy&paste into a storyboard, you can try to use CIV3_SBB. It will save you a lot of time, as it can copy animation with up to 64 frames in a few seconds. In fact, I think it could have even more frame, but it won't work with FLICSTER then

Originally posted by Steph

If your 3D program exports one bmp for each frame, and you then have to copy&paste into a storyboard, you can try to use CIV3_SBB. It will save you a lot of time, as it can copy animation with up to 64 frames in a few seconds. In fact, I think it could have even more frame, but it won't work with FLICSTER then

Yes I was planing on useing it :D

About the turret being larger, if you look at a type 98 the turret actually is fairly small. I made the unit straight from some blueprints so I think I'll leave it as is. thanks for the comments though :) Funny thing about the camo, if any of you use adobe photoshop you can easily make any color camo in about 3 seconds, just paint a bmp one color u want then toggle the colors and go Render>clouds and its done, it looks quite good I think.

ETA: I'm trying to do at least one animation per day, so it should be done in about 4-6 days :)

I did like you suggested boulboulgadol and changed the color of the treads;

Attachments

• se preview.gif
    se preview.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 441
What we have presently is a Type 90 Japanese Main Battle Tank. This is the Type 98 Chinese Main Battle Tank.

Originally posted by Scipio Africanu
What we have presently is a Type 90 Japanese Main Battle Tank. This is the Type 98 Chinese Main Battle Tank.

Is but we would like to have a tank for every civ and the Type 90 is not the same as the Type 98.

Top Bottom