Any Good Seeds For Civ3:Conquests???

Hoping For Seeds Rich With Oil, Aluminum, Uranium, & Rubber(Preferably All Of The Above) :p. Every Random World I Go To Has None ANYWHERE :confused: (Sometimes I Get Aluminum). Please Help? :D

Hard to give you a good seed number without knowing all of your setting, including size of the map. However, I have found in playing with the editor that using significant dates works pretty well. You could try some of the following.

741776 or 471776, for July 4, 1776.
1271941, for December 7, 1941 has given me some nice maps too.

I have used family birthdays and anniversaries with success as well.

The best way to do it is go to the Editor, enter your desired map setting, to include Barbarians, put in the desired seed number, and then look the map over. If suitable, then save it in the Conquests or Scenarios folder. Your other option would be not to save it but go to the World Settings Screen after starting the game and use the same settings and seed number. That should give you about the same map.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!! [party]:band::salute::salute:

Huge Map, Everything Else I Don't Really Care About, As Long As There Is Oil, Aluminum, Uranium, & Rubber :p

If you use the Huge setting, with everything else unchanged, you should do okay with the following seed.

I ran a check on it with the editor, and you should do okay. However, the editor was running under Windows XP, so results with later versions could differ.

You could also check out the following map in the downloads section, which has tons of resources. Just be prepared to build some ships and explore.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4213

Top Bottom