-New Tech tree (with 80+ techs)
-27 Civics
-16 Religions
-60 Civilizations
-60 Leaders
-Several new resources and improvements
-AI Autoplay, WoC Lite

Pretty good so far!

There are various problems (wrong civilopedia entries for various things, some of the favorite civics don't make sense, and some of the civics should have more effects), but I still think the mod is good.

Keep up the good work, and I'm sure your mod will be as famous as the others one day! :)

Great Mod!
I have just one question: Why Vargas (Brazil) favorite civic is Comunism? He tried to destroy the comunism during his govern.

1. good mod!

2. Not the spelling police, but its a little unprofessional to have THAT many spelling errors.

2. Not the spelling police, but its a little unprofessional to have THAT many spelling errors.

Did you pay for the mod? If not then it is unprofessional by definition.:joke: If it bugs you fix it in the GameText files and dacubz145 will thank you.

Not all of us see spelling errors. <Off topic> If you have ever tried to transcribe a 15 century English document, there was a time where if you could not spell the same word 3 or more different ways you were not very bright.:lol:

Great Mod!
I have just one question: Why Vargas (Brazil) favorite civic is Comunism? He tried to destroy the comunism during his govern.

Sorry, have not put favorite civics for new leaderheads, will definatly change that, update probably in two or three days, any suggestions for what the fave civic will be?

Pretty good so far!

There are various problems (wrong civilopedia entries for various things, some of the favorite civics don't make sense, and some of the civics should have more effects), but I still think the mod is good.

Keep up the good work, and I'm sure your mod will be as famous as the others one day! :)

Just a prototye, I wanted to get the mod at as soon as possible to get peoples opoinoins before i work out the small things that dont effect the game like civilopedia entries. Any spicific entrees or favorite civis or civics that shood have more effects? The civic effects are basically the same as the original game, but the languages cant have any effects to keep the civilizations to keep their original ones, to make it more realistic (ex if spanish is the most beneficial, many countries will unrealisticly switch to spanish)Any other suggestions please say!

1. good mod!

Trust me, im very bad at english/spelling, if theres any specific ones that are huge, please tell me (techs, units, civs etc) but small ones like civilopedia entrees, they arent as important

Sorry, have not put favorite civics for new leaderheads, will definatly change that, update probably in two or three days, any suggestions for what the fave civic will be?
Well, for Vargas I suggest to put "dictator"

Well, for Vargas I suggest to put "dictator"

Will do, ill put an update within possibly the weekend, so far my goals for the update is:
-Fix some LH fave civs
-Add LH for Egypt, China, Rome and several other civs (civs that have been very important to history)
-Add several civs (probably algeria, jamaica and albania)
-Making civics more unique and really effect your civ
-Make Animated LH for Sadam Hussain, others
-Add a couple units possibly??

Any suggestions for any updates (units civs LH) i shood add?

Will do, ill put an update within possibly the weekend, so far my goals for the update is:
-Fix some LH fave civs
-Add LH for Egypt, China, Rome and several other civs (civs that have been very important to history)
-Add several civs (probably algeria, jamaica and albania)
-Making civics more unique and really effect your civ
-Make Animated LH for Sadam Hussain, others
-Add a couple units possibly??

Any suggestions for any updates (units civs LH) i shood add???
-You should change the unit artwork from the americans nations (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, etc) to the same of the europeans, not the natives.
-Add the following civilizations:
-Lybia,Iroquois,Morroco,Songhai
-Ex-Colonies should have their own UU and UB (Australians shouldn't have redcoat as UU)

-You should change the unit artwork from the americans nations (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, etc) to the same of the europeans, not the natives.
-Add the following civilizations:
-Lybia,Iroquois,Morroco,Songhai
-Ex-Colonies should have their own UU and UB (Australians shouldn't have redcoat as UU)
I aggree, that annoys me when australia, new zealand etc, have british UU and UB, thats what remains from my base mod (GEM) Ill remove them, but addint UU and UB for all the civilizations will take some time, many of the places i got the civs the units looked the same as the one they replace, so i didnt add any new ones, will do that in update for some.
-Libya and Morroco was top of my list, forgot about those,
-Iroquiois ill wait, ill put in a bunch of native american nations in two weeks or two, there are many good bundles for good NA civs, so ill add those together at one time
-as for the art, Im not sure what to do for that, personally i dont want to change them to european, Then around half the civs wood have the same art, having it south american looks more diverse. But ill look into adding a modern south american, and posibly american (for US and Canada) artstyle
*Any LH i shood add?

I aggree, that annoys me when australia, new zealand etc, have british UU and UB, thats what remains from my base mod (GEM) Ill remove them, but addint UU and UB for all the civilizations will take some time, many of the places i got the civs the units looked the same as the one they replace, so i didnt add any new ones, will do that in update for some.
-Libya and Morroco was top of my list, forgot about those,
-Iroquiois ill wait, ill put in a bunch of native american nations in two weeks or two, there are many good bundles for good NA civs, so ill add those together at one time
-as for the art, Im not sure what to do for that, personally i dont want to change them to european, Then around half the civs wood have the same art, having it south american looks more diverse. But ill look into adding a modern south american, and posibly american (for US and Canada) artstyle
*Any LH i shood add?
I think these are good ones to include:
-Wu -China
-Garibaldi-Italy
-Maria II -Portugal
-Carlos V-Spain
-Mangammal-India
-Solomon-Israel
-Dom Pedro II -Brazil
-Bolivar-Colombia
There are some good leaders from Colonization that you can convert too
-BTW, You should add Singapura as a city-state

I think these are good ones to include:
-Wu -China
-Garibaldi-Italy
-Maria II -Portugal
-Carlos V-Spain
-Mangammal-India
-Solomon-Israel
-Dom Pedro II -Brazil
-Bolivar-Colombia
There are some good leaders from Colonization that you can convert too
-BTW, You should add Singapura as a city-state

Assuming singapura is singapore? I noticed that on civ fanatics, and that was going to be first on my list, but the download button is broken (atleast for me)

DOES ANY1 HAVE THE SINGAPORE FILES?!?!-All i need is a leaderhead and i can create the rest

Was going to add the colonizations LH when i add the NA civs

Assuming singapura is singapore? I noticed that on civ fanatics, and that was going to be first on my list, but the download button is broken (atleast for me)

DOES ANY1 HAVE THE SINGAPORE FILES?!?!-All i need is a leaderhead and i can create the rest

Was going to add the colonizations LH when i add the NA civs
Sorry, in portuguese is Singapura, and I forgot that in english is diferent. You could use a leader created for Khmer, Siam, Vietnam and just change the name

Sorry, in portuguese is Singapura, and I forgot that in english is diferent. You could use a leader created for Khmer, Siam, Vietnam and just change the name

Figure out how to make static LH, im actually in the middle of making the city state now, Ive got 1 LH already finishing the second, update should be out tomorrow, i think ill ad singapore and one more City state, probably hong kong, maybe lichthenstein or luxembourg. Any1 have any more suggestoins? Ive added a couple LH, morroco and Libya,

by the way when i playtested your mod today it crashed after turn 1. i was playing as Canada if that's important, i also got a number of errors when i launched the playtest. any thoughts?

Top Bottom