Natural wonder placement mod?

Cissnei

Warlord
Does anyone know if there is a mod that allows to place a specific wonder around your starting position, for example 2 tiles from capital? for BNW

Ingame Editor mod -- place anything you want anywhere you want it. Good for scouting the terrain around your Venice, too (to see if it's an inland ocean...), or for replacing a trade route you *thought* that barb ship couldn't reach. Etc... I use it to remove annoying tedium from the game. Some people may term it cheating, but hey it's your game. (Imo 'cheating' is a meaningless term in single player.)

this mod is a cheating tool and also it doesnt remove the placed wonder so u can have 1000 same wonders ~~ Any other mod like that?
Anyway thank you, i will use this one probably

You can always remove the duplicate wonder manually (if it is on the map). Pray tell me, friend, how is it *not* 'cheating' to place NWs where you want them, when it *is* cheating in your book to use the other functions of the mod? Anyway, you do not have to use the other stuff as long as you practice a little self-control. Just place the NW and never touch the mod again. Presto.

Also bear in mind there is a graphical issue: outside of Strategic View, the changed terrain graphic only shows up after you save, restart and load the game. Sucks but it can't be helped. One more reason to play in Strategic View.

Its not a problem at all. But finding a specific wonder is a problem. I play with 22 civs on a huge map and it spoils the fun of discovering when i see where everyone is...

Just delete it when (if) you come across it in your travels. ;) Granted that someone might be able to use it until then, but luckily its owners won't have a care in the world about the sudden disappearance of their main tourist attraction. :lol: (As a side note, can you get NWs to provide tourism? If not then that's a bit silly; they should be the game's prime tourism generators!)

You don't want the mod Greizer85 suggested for you and the reason is that it is a cheating tool because it allows you to place national wonders anywhere.
You are looking for a mod that allows you to place a national wonder near your starting location.

Sorry but I don't really understand you.

Do you really not understand or just like to argue?
I wish to place 1 wonder before the game starts and thats all. Placing it when the game started kills all immersion
You can't get NW to generate tourism and you should be able, definitely...

Imo they could tone down Spain's bonus (50% more yield), and make them always start with one wonder near the capital and a 50% chance for a second one close by. As it is it's boring to play as Spain because either your ability is useless or it makes you insta-win the game 200 turns in advance, making the whole effort pointless.

Every mod is potentially a cheating tool. That's why you can't get achievements while using them.

Sigh read the immersion part...
I remember a mod that allowed to place resources around your capital in settings menu before the game started, and it was much better.
I dont want to start the game and after starting place the wonder.
Can you understand ~~ I only want to place this wonder because i like the way it looks , not to gain advantage

Sigh read the immersion part...
I remember a mod that allowed to place resources around your capital in settings menu before the game started, and it was much better.
I dont want to start the game and after starting place the wonder.
Can you understand ~~ I only want to place this wonder because i like the way it looks , not to gain advantage
Close your eyes and imagine it's there?

Do you really not understand or just like to argue?
I really don't. You want to cheat and at the same time you are against using a cheating tool ;)
I wish to place 1 wonder before the game starts and thats all. Placing it when the game started kills all immersion
That's such a difference? :confused:

Please read rest of the posts if you're gonna comment ~_~
You was the first one who was against cheating.

Very funny
I care alot about the look of my starting position. For me it's more important than resources and terrain

Top Bottom