Eli the Lich

Chieftain
what reputation afect ? i played many turn truce and war with Hive and univercity .i was atacking the hive they ask assistance againts the univercity and pledge truce i accept =vendata on univercity i atacked the univercity they pledge truce i accept the hive make suprise attack i attack them backand so on . i see that my reputation was wicked .at the end i have truce with univercity and hive and vendata on beleiver broke the truce with univercity (anybody ignoring my traansmision)and get the "treachuros" reputation. Elect myself suprem leader (800 vote from 1000) the game d'ont end end turn univercitysend a probe team destroyed by the hunter seeker the built ( i captured the base with it ) and now have the Hive and the Beleivers as ally and the game is on Transedant level .
BTW the univercity send a planet buster near my capital destroying a city 5 square from capital and making a nice acces to sea (from this city i was loading transport full of army to fight ) I build gaia52 on this sea

The other factions will absolutely refuse to deal with you and never even sign Treaties with you if your reputation is bad enough. It also lowers the "AIs begin to unite against you" point, too.

Top Bottom