100 000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say though: I will be thouroughly dissappointed if #100,000 doesn't get 20,000 posts by 2010...

AL_DA_GREAT said:
considering that accounts need activation this would be hard to do.
There are ways. If someone's determined, it's really not all that difficult to activate a DL.

Mirc said:
Don't take it too serious. I don't think anyone will actually do that
Oh, no, we're obviously all kidding. Right. *ahem*

:run:

MajorGeneral2 said:
Oh, no, we're obviously all kidding. Right. *ahem*

The Ainwood branch of scotland Yard is already busy at work preventing such nonsense

I'm thinking that I will sign in at about number 99,998 with the username 100,000th.

I guess its one of thoes users who is only using the account to download things from CFC.

I think we should send a little "welcoming party" to his house to "convince" him to start posting. ;)

Moderator Action: That's quite enough of that talk.

Mass PMing a new user would be right up there in spamming the forums. The forum rules still apply to PM, and breaking those rules via PM will not be tolerated. Just as they're not tolerated in spamming the forums.

Is this clear? Or do you need further explaining?

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Now you all know how the christians felt when the rapture didn't start on Aug 22: let down and disappointed. ;)

Maybe the official number 100,000 (ie not including banned accounts) will be more active :)

I appreciate the moderator warning and everything but are we allowed to write a PM to the person welcoming him to the forums?

we could write one between us and everyone put their name on!

If anyone is entitled to send a PM to the lucky n00b, then that person is TF. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom