My Antal1987-List

would it be possible to increase the size of the box that reports the end of scientific research and the discovery of a new tech/science increased to show a large scale picture of the said tech ? ı still miss the full screen Civ1 announcements .

and apologies if already mentioned but to have the same resource within city radius for buildings also applicable to units . Say you can build Cavalry units only if you have a horse in that city .

and one more thing as it comes to mind . Increasing the city Radius from 24 to 44 or more should be only possible if the said city is a Metro or maybe limited to only the late peirods of the game and so on .

almost solely for keeping the thread alive .

would it be possible to increase the size of the box that reports the end of scientific research and the discovery of a new tech/science increased to show a large scale picture of the said tech ? ı still miss the full screen Civ1 announcements .

I think it would

you might have heard it 100 times already , but your efforts are so great .

not to break the flow of current thread , is there any way to mimic Shift+L (Find City) function for units ? F3 indeed has the option , but with any amount of units it becomes real hard to find the one you need at that particular moment . Was dreaming about pressing a button or two and a list appears to show all the units maybe by name , maybe by type . Say , if you have 5 settlers , all 5 would be under an heading of settlers . And hugely awesome if it was possible to somehow "lock" the scrolling when choosing units within a stack . Say you have a hundred strong stack and you need only 5 and you have scroll down the entire list again and again .

You can only 'lock' the stack movement on one particular kind of unit. For now, I mean.

ı would like to know how to do them , the lock and upgrade things .

ı like my elites and possibly wouldn't use an automated approach , but knowing is nice . Thanks .

any elite remains as police force if no more competitive but will try the function soon .

Well, it only upgrades all the units of a type that can be upgraded at that specific point in time - units outside of cities, units in cities without barracks, or without the required resources, won't be included in the Upgrade All command.

So with the elites, simply move them out of cities, upgrade all, then move them back in!

And you can always save-scum…

thanks for the hints . And well , savin' is a virtue . Angmarian dragon trainers of mine will die for me for ı am so easy on them . The only problem being they are just sprites less than a cm tall .

Top Bottom