Hurry current production

I miss the possibility to hurry my current production.
If I'm building something (eg, a unit) for 10 turns, and 5 more turns are needed, I'd like a way to hurry and complete it quickly, withouth having to buy a totally new unit (even if it's the same I'm building), paying much more.

Civ4 allowed to hurry production with gold and with people.
Why don't reintroduce it?

Yeah, I used to use this a lot. Dump a few turns of production into a build then gold buy it at a reduced rate. Kinda miss it.

Because this is Civ5 and not the great Civ4. It's like they tried to get rid of all the good ideas from Civ4 that worked and helped make the gameplay fun. Now all the down loadable content and updates are wearing thin and the game has to rest on pure game mechanics and it is starting not to hold up.

Well.... since Civ5 is definitely NOT my favourite game (Civ4 is the best), I'm going to do it by myself!!!
I'm goind to develop what I call "CIV 4 and 1/2"... a mod of CIV4, based on this engine, that does a sort of merge of Civ 4 and Civ 5.... leaving what I like of CIV 4 and adding what I like of CIV 5.
Doing it in my free time.... I'm done with development, but it will take a lot of test!!!

Top Bottom