What's the most GPT you've gotten from tithe?

NeoNio

Chieftain
Japan, The Netherlands, Portugal and Inca were following my religion

Spoiler :

- Japan took out Indonesia (and Induism with them), I might have funded that war... or not :mischief:, paying others to do the dirty work is so much fun :lol:

- while in the most populated continent Nebi conquered India (buddhism) and then founded confucianism in Delhi :crazyeye:, it was liberated later by Portugal.

- Ethiopia dissapeared slowly with it's religion, only one left was the Celts but they were under siege often.

On a side note Morroco's UA feels weak

I tried to figure out the nation you were just from the pic and I was wrong :(

I think I hit 150 once...

Around 200, it was on a huge map and alll the city states and atilla who had over 40 cities and mongolia and polynesia, morocco, babylon, korea and germany

I've had almost 300 gpt from it before. But I play huge maps so that helps. Taking evangelism makes you unstoppable. Converted 70% of the huge world one game. :)

Damm 300, i have to try evangelism now, allways thought it was weak

I ALWAYS choose Tithe as part of my religion. Early on, it's nice to get a few extra coins from your own cities, and later one can easily break 40-50 (essentially free) GPT, even with competition.

I'm currently playing Theodora. Selected tithe pagoda and religious texts on the opening I have DF close I was able to get my religion up first. Which let me get GMD and Barbadour before any else could. I did rush build the HS to prevent founding of at least one religion. Mosques and itinerant preachers were the enhancements. Unity of the prophets was the reformation belief. Washington established a new religion only to have it crushed under the overwhelming pressure of the surrounding cities. Upwards of 150 :cool::eek:

sent from my Note 3

I tried to figure out the nation you were just from the pic and I was wrong :(

I think I hit 150 once...

Tithe try, but I once got an astounding 5 gold from this belief in my capital city only. That's right, 5 gold! :cool:

Then 10 turns later my city got converted. :(

Top Bottom