What to do with new members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
I just want to raise a sort of alert here.

I fully trust the members who are on this team now, for cooperation, fun and confidentiality. As tensions will increase in this game, we will see moles creating new profiles for signing up. The higher membership we get, the higher chance there is for some rotten egg to be added to the basket. The question is, should we continue to let The Empire of Iron be a nation for all asylum seekers, or should we have a sort of exfilltration camp in order to define loyalty and integrity? Or should we simply vote on new applicants? There are many ways to handle this, and until we reached some decision and policy here, I would ask for a brief quarantine on new applicants?

So what do you say ?

Sorry, there is no elitism at CFC. You can request to have all new members' IPs checked, but you cannot seperate "loyalists" from people that just want to lurk the game.

"Exfiltration camp"? Come on.

Well, then I would like to cross reference jbutts IP with all in Team KISS (primarily), as well as Team MIA and Team Doughnut. A regular IP check would be in place from now on if we are allowed that.

Ginger_Ale said:
Sorry, there is no elitism at CFC. You can request to have all new members' IPs checked, but you cannot seperate "loyalists" from people that just want to lurk the game.

"Exfiltration camp"? Come on.

Exfiltration camp was my own dark humor :) But you are so serious :)

Thanks for Exfiltrating Jbutt, the stopped save, the closed applications and the removed signature says it all. As a trained intel operative I felt this was coming, and I am happy and proud to have preempted it. That IP check was badly needed.

May I please ask the original nick of the same person?

We are fine with that, so relations with other teams are ok, and game goes on.

Provolution, just stop this. Stop attacking the other teams at every possible instance. You are hurting the rest of the team because of it.

Mod, Please close this thread.

I agree with Vbraun, close this thread, the mysterious double ID is removed and back to business.

We were in our full right to stop their activities in the case, as they tried to get something they had no right to. This was another separate case, I asked the moderators to find out, and I was right. The other teams did not know the IP check.

So what was the story with jbutts? Are the admins sure this person wasn't trying to infiltrate our team for nefarious purposes that some might consider against the *spirit of the game*? (You know that phrase may become as legendary as *will of the people* is in the regular demogames...)

Donsig, please observe my collage, The Ironic War Art. you may or may not laugh.

Provolution said:
Donsig, please observe my collage, The Ironic War Art. you may or may not laugh.

Yes, I saw the collage and the Spirit of the Game. Very good. Hope we can go public with that pic someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom