Holy Hand Grenade

Heretic_Cata

We're gonna live forever
Here it is. :D

It was done by Odintheking :worship: for me. I found a picture of the holy hand grenade on a fallout site so i gave it to him to make it a unit.
I added the sound :mischief: and the ini.
Now go kill your oponents singing halleluja. :D

Download Link

Oh, btw the civilopedia icons seem to have the friggin pallete problem. Maybe someone could fix that ... :mischief:

Does it have anything to do with the WWP Holy Hand Grenade?

Takhisis said:
Does it have anything to do with the WWP Holy Hand Grenade?
Technicaly, it has to do ONLY with the worms grenade. :D

The sound file is the exact one from worms. :D (with the bit rate & stuff changed of course)
I never actually saw Python's movie. I'm gonna see it tonight. :)

I haven´t ever seen it. Could you tell me the full name, please? I can tyr to get it...

.... Monty Python and the Holy Grail ...

You should all KNOW that.

Not if you´re a bloody 16-year-old living in Argentina... :p

Blue Monkey said:
Why no thumbnail/preview?
Kuz i have no idea how to do that. :hammer2:

Oh btw, i did NOT consult the Book of Armaments when i requested the weapon. So the pin isn't removed when you throw it. :)

Book of Armaments said:
Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... (This part has been lost to the sands of time) Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

There you go, may God be with you.

Lovely, I had actually requested a holy hand grenadier for Your Custom Civ mod, where I'm developing a Monty Python related civ. It's not a grenadier, but it suits me nicely.

Why no thumbnail/preview?
Laziness needs no excuse. It is an excuse by itself.

Takhisis said:
Laziness needs no excuse. It is an excuse by itself.
No, really. I have no idea how to make a flc to jpg.

Am i too lazy to learn how ? Yes :)

Top Bottom