Unit Creation Sounds Thread

What do you think about a Sounds thread??

• It could be very useful!!!

Votes: 271 84.7%
  • It's OK

Votes: 43 13.4%
  • I don't like the idea,It can't be useful...

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Bad idea!!

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
Here are some sounds from the original Ghost Recon, Navy Seals mod V.2 and The Spetznaz mod. Mostly modern western or russian small-arms & machineguns (generally 1 shot, tri-burst or full auto wavs), and a couple of tank sounds, T-72 atleast.
I used the M-16 tri-burst & a command shout for my modern infantry.. think it works nice

Stainz

Re: The B-52 Sounds, I used a sound file that was a series of loud explosions. If you want the file send me an email and I'll find it for you. I dont know how cool it is compared to others but you would never here the plane at 30-60 thousand feet up.

I uploaded the files to Civ Fanatics it's

1. Explosions
2 Explosions and secondaries

Here are the sounds I Created for BlueO's Amazon Warrior. They sound and work very well in the CIV III Game.

...Get ALL 3 Zips

Here is the 1st Zip (of 3 Zips)... includes INI.

BTW, if you need to download this Unit, it is on page 22 of the Unit Library.

Attachments

• #1amazonwarrior sounds and ini.zip
    73.1 KB · Views: 468
Here are the Sounds I made for BlueO's Sword Mistress.

Get All 3 Zips for complete Sounds needed.

Here is the 1st Zip. Includes INI file

BTW...if you need to download this Unit, it is on page 23 of the Unit Library.

Attachments

• #1sword mistress sounds and ini.zip
    88.6 KB · Views: 405
Here are the Sounds I made for BlueO's "Gatling Amazon" Unit.
...Note that you will need to change the Folder and FLC Files to match the Sounds and INI files or change the names of my Sound files to match what you have.

Get All 3 Needed Zips for the Complete Sounds.

BTW, if you need to download this Unit, it is on Page 23 of the Unit Library.

Here is the 1st Zip of the 3 needed.

Attachments

• #1gatling gal sounds and ini.zip
    85.1 KB · Views: 418
Made these for the converted Camel unit. Now that there's bedouin unit coming perhaps sounds are needed. Basicly reverted horsewhinnys, but as far as I can remember Camels sound like it. Whinny and death sounds.

Attachments

• camels.zip
    90.5 KB · Views: 356
Greetings,

Been doing some work on the sound scape for the units and found some really sweet sites with a load of aircraft sounds, and weapons sounds. I'll start posting them as soon as I have them cleaned up for the game.

And the limit of a 100 kB attachment is a pain: only can get about 2/3rds of the original file in a post... Going to have to make alternate arrangements for the uploads since the file is only 4.5 seconds for 152 kB. Gotta love logistics.

D.

hey just a quick question for you guys......is there a particular program you are using to make ur sounds synch w/ the animations or how do you do this, cuz whenever i do this w/ sound recorder or other trial progs. i keep getting a different distorted sound its almost like the gun becomes a laser but anyways some quick help would be appreciated

Approved by Site administration
This is not unit sounds! This is music files.
Is it okay to post that here, Pablostuka?

http://www.swordandpistol.com/files.htm

For a limited time only!! On this site there are some free MP3’s by Rob Euvino. He made the music for “Stronghold” and “Crusader”.

These files would be great as an alternative music score in CIV3 ancient Mods (For personal use). I use them in my own scenarios. Check em’ out.

:)
Cimbri

Top Bottom