Tribal Fanatic (June 30, 2007)

utahjazz7

Deity
Here is a Tribal Fanatic for India. This was one of a number of Indian units requested a little while back. It's the one I personally found most interesting to turn into a unit.

Props and such will be posted in the next few days.

Download.

I had no idea what a Tribal fanatic was so I looked for some picture and found the one I think have been posted here before and that is identical to the picture.....I hope I can do that one day aswell^^, great unit :)

Looks kinda like a Rastafarian to me...but awesome none the less!

Very beautiful and tasty. India civilization requires a lot of units to be built, though.

We can get an image of how do ancient hindu warriors look from the Alexander movie.

:p

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

When I grow up, I wanna be a tribal fanatic. Darn! Too late!

Ditto all the kudos :thumbsup: but, um, well what is he wielding, and what makes him a fanatic? (for that matter, what time period is he from?) :confused:

Best,

Oz

I think the time period fits all the way up to British occupation.. :hmm: IIRC there were some "wild" mountain tribes even then. I would use him as a Warrior tho.

He is wielding a club, and its a bigg`un! :goodjob:

What makes him a fanatic? Well, he looks like your average Civilization Fanatic :p I guess all people walking around nekkid are considered as fanatic units in gaming terms :crazyeye:

Like all your units, it's perfectly modelled and beautifully animated. He's got a really distinctive look which works very well indeed. And I shall certainly look forward to seeing some of those props too!

Another amazing unit, Utah, thanks. Like all your other amazing units the animations are incredibly smooth. That weapon (sceptre...?) is awesome!

Top Bottom