Piety is now Ancient - still very weak.

Justice: There are a couple of other options, but you are in general correct.

Some of those options:

1) Taking the Shrine Culture Pantheon. I don't see ANYONE taking this, and if you're spamming Shrines, it's good. Basically the 'go-to' option as it doesn't have any other requirements.

2) Playing Songhai. Assuming you get the GL and bulb Philosophy, your Temples are also Monuments (and upkeep free, as I recall).

3) Playing Montezuma. Get Barbs for the Culture to speed through the tree.

4) Playing Casimir. I was playing on a lowish difficulty (Prince, IIRC), and I was able to finish BOTH Liberty AND Piety very quickly, and had a mega-building religion fueling an ICS stragedy.

I haven't tried it quite yet, but I would assume that Kamehameha could do the same, if he can get the Moais working fast enough. (Chateaux are far too far away for France.)

sage

Don't post dumbass threads until you've actually TRIED what the thread is about

Moderator Action: Please, this is not the type of posts we want to see here.
If you can't say in a civilized way, then don't say it.

4) Playing Casimir. I was playing on a lowish difficulty (Prince, IIRC), and I was able to finish BOTH Liberty AND Piety very quickly, and had a mega-building religion fueling an ICS stragedy.

I am currently doing this in my first BNW game. I built my second city near Mt. Kailash, got an early religion out of it, and then enhanced when I finished Liberty on turn 70 for pagodas and cathedrals. Went into piety and started spamming shrines and temples. Took "+2 tourism from religious bought buildings" for my reformation belief, although "buy science buildings with faith" was the other obvious choice that I passed over because I wanted to see what tourism was all about in my first game.

Before turn 150 I had both pagodas and cathedrals in all 8 of my cities. Can't wait till I hit archaeology so I can drop artifacts into all those cathedrals. Wide culture FTW!

Top Bottom