Unit: Ancient Egyptian Galley.

Aaglo, you outdid yourself with this beautiful Egyptian Galley.
She's a beaut...

hello!cool your new unit although you re in hard competition because a lot of creators made galleys and triteme's of ancient eras.have you thought of making something that since now,no one has ever made?torpedo boat for example,a unit that first used in the battle of tsushima(1905),balkan wars,(1912-1913),first and second world war,in almost every theater of war,vietnam,and is still in service in many navies today...thans for hearing me and whatever u do!

Awesome..this will go great with my double uu mod that I'm working on...

Suggested Stats?

Oh Great. Anoter Person Stealing my Double UU Idea. NAte, this unit hasn't been posted on for over a year and a quarter. We have Rules against needlessly ressurecting old threads.

He did ask for stats Goldflash. I've got no specific suggestions though. I would just give it a high defense than other galley's of the same age, or higher transport or something along that line, to make it different than other galley's.

I'm sorry man..i didn't know about that rule. No need to snap.

_-Nate-_

Correction: we have no such actual rules. There are spamming rules that sometimes may apply to the old-thread-reviving-posts. And I wouldn't count Nate1976's post as one of those kind ;)

Suggested stats? How about the same stats as a galley, and this would replace the curragh (on C3C), or if you have PTW or the vanilla civ only, then you could have this ship to be available at alphabet with the regular galley stats.

thanks for reviving this old thread, nate! i didnt know this unit was here. :)

EW

Can someone please tell me how to add units to a game please im not that experienced im not good please I would really appreciate some help ok bye

Theirs an entire tutorial section.

First of all, look at the 10 posts above yours.

Second of all, read this detailed guide to adding units. If you have any questions, PM me please.

EDIT: X-post.

Top Bottom