CivRev Videos

GGrayson

Le CivRêve
I thought a video archive would be good, as I'm making more and more videos uploaded to YouTube, and would like to provide a place for people to find the links without having to search through threads. If you have any suggestion for videos to be added to this archive, please let me know.

Grayson's Videos
Grayson's YouTube channel

Romans vs. China match: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, part 5, Part 6, Part 7.

Spain vs. Egypt: link to video

Arabs vs. Arabs: Link to video

Indian Legion Rush: Link to video

Rome vs. English:Link to video

Aztecs vs. Aztecs: Part 1 Part 2

FFA Match w/ Elthrasher and the headless 10: Part 1 Part 2 part 3 part 4

H2H Match vs Elthrahser: Arabs vs Chinese: part 1 Part 2

H2H Tourney Match vs. REM018: Indians vs. Greeks- part 1 part 2 part 3 part 4 part 5 part 6 part 7 part 8 part 9 part 10 part 11 NEW!!!

Tourney Match #2 against REM018- Aztecs vs. Arabs: part 1 part 2 part 3 NEW!!!

QUICK TIPS BY GRAYSON
Settling on resources with the Indians
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORTE'S CHINESE STRATEGY: uploaded a while back, but still a good watch.
part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8.

H2H match Private John vs. Mr Game Theory- This was a matchup of 2 top players from when the game was released, this video was origionally uploaded July 2008.
Link to video

48 cities by 1300BC- video made by Rawjos (Think_Before_You_Speak here @ 2kforums), showing 48 cities with the Americans in 27 turns. This is just proof that he did it, but it's still an interesting sight.
Link to Video

Video of Sid Meier talking about combat in Civ what to know the thought process behind combat in civrev? irked by battle luck? hear about it by the man who created the Civilization series.
Link to Video

quick expansionism by the roman swould be a good video and give a lot of new players a rough guideline of how to make and support small cities early on.

added a few more videos for you guys to watch. :)

The videos are really good i think the indian match against REM108 were really good and indepth but i still crave to see a detailed video of how the romans can over expand the map and win economic/cultural/technologic victories soo quickly

Top Bottom