Playstation 3 (PS3) Gamertag List

I have not decided which version to play Civ Rev on.

Anyways, my PSN ID is: hodory022908.

Please feel free to add me and mention that you are from the Civ Fanatics forum.

Btw, does anyone have a bluetooth headset? I would love to talk Civ with real people. It is great exchanging ideas on the forums, but what I am really looking forward to is to meet people who isn't shy about talking over the headset about Civ. I can't wait until next Tuesday.

i just got, but am finding a hard time to find peeps online. so i will probably add a bunch of ya guys if that's alright - i know some people like to strictly play with real life friends. so just decline if you aren't interested.

otherwise i hope to hear form you guys soon.

psn: raddbj03

psn: xixfarewellxyoux

add me so you can beat me sometime. Im having problems with the multiplayer working. It keeps disconnecting me. anyone else having this problem?

Hi. PSN is agentfortune

I'm in the UK for multiplayer time purposes, but add me with a message that you're from the Civ forums. Never played this online yet, so will look forward to a game or two!

Btw, does anyone have a bluetooth headset? I would love to talk Civ with real people. It is great exchanging ideas on the forums, but what I am really looking forward to is to meet people who isn't shy about talking over the headset about Civ. I can't wait until next Tuesday.

I have a headset and agree that chatting over a game would be great!

Top Bottom