Civilopedia

Kasdar

Warlord
I was wondering if you were going to flesh out the civilopedia a little more?

I was looking into other mods and I noticed this in sevomod I think it would be a nice addition to your mod

I think he's talking about Sevo's Civilopedia (sometimes called Sevopedia), which can be found here. It's one of those user interface changes I'd like to see in FfH, since they are just more comfortable than the Vanilla ones. (Hey Kael: the exotic foreign advisor is a must have ;) )

So far, the FfH team has concentrated on creating own content, and I think the time has been well invested :)

Teg_Navanis said:
I think he's talking about Sevo's Civilopedia (sometimes called Sevopedia), which can be found here. It's one of those user interface changes I'd like to see in FfH, since they are just more comfortable than the Vanilla ones. (Hey Kael: the exotic foreign advisor is a must have ;) )

So far, the FfH team has concentrated on creating own content, and I think the time has been well invested :)

Yeah Im with you. But like you said, first we need to get our stuff working.

Kasdar said:
Yes that is what I was refering to.

Although that seems to be different than the one I depicted.

Sorry I didnt make it clear.

here is the link to it
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=148253

Yep, you got the link to the original thread, but the version released there is only compatible with 1.52. Progor's version of the Sevopedia is more up-to-date.

Top Bottom