Senarios not working anymore

dinobot386

Prince
Ever since the patch I've been trying to play my senarios, but it will no longer let me choose what civ I want to play as, no matter which one I click on it always just loads the civ I have designated as Player 1 in the senario. Please help

Until we release the update, try the following script replacement.

Replace the following file with the attached file (after you decompress it):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization v\assets\UI\FrontEnd\GameSetup\SelectCivilization.lua

Let me know if that does the trick for you.

Attachments

• SelectCivilization.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 517
When we release an update, it will over-write the existing files as it needs to, so no worries. Let me know if your mods do anything else out of the ordinary.

Thanks.

When we release an update, it will over-write the existing files as it needs to, so no worries. Let me know if your mods do anything else out of the ordinary.

Thanks.

I used that file and replaced the old one but to no avail. I have troubleshooted in every way possible (to my knowledge at least--which isn't exceedingly great, but well enough I would think). Maybe it has something to do with steam or I've missed something. I just started playing once more about a week ago.

mmhh...this time i'll leave the thread here so that people can better see it: It's a known bug with the latest patch (see here), the devs know the problem and are working on it.

Edit: *gna* saw you posted in there.

:lol: Patches that introduce a bug...

Anyway, thx for the fix! :goodjob:

I downloaded the file listed above and it didn't work for me.

I'm trying to play ZB's Sengoku Jidai scenario and I can only ever play as the Oda clan.

Top Bottom