CivRev : things i discovered...

Lachlan

Great Builder of Civs !
- It seems that combat system of CivRev is praticely the combat system of Civ2.... Damned, it will me recall the happy years of Civ2....

- After, the six governments are from Civ2 also....
My prefered title was "High Priest of [Name of people] Empire"
If i was playing English, it was "Lord Protector" and if i was playing Persia, i will give you the serious pleasure that i ensure you that you were called "Ayatollah" :goodjob:

- But Persia is not here :(

What do you think you others ?

I'm very happy to play again to lot loved Civ2 in certain points :goodjob:
And you ?

EDIT : i discovered that is a good taste of Civ 2 in Civ Rev :goodjob:

Why nobody answer to me :confused:

It is uninteresting :( ?

Moderator Action: Please don't bump your own thread - it's only been up a few hours. It can occasionally take days before a response is received. This is a forum with world-wide membership, not a chatroom.

That said, I disagree with your premise. I don't find the combat system reminiscent of Civ2, at all. The only part that reminds me of Civ2 is the graphics for the Nintendo DS. ;)

Curious, i asked Jason2K on official about air units, it seems that air units work like in Civ 2 like he seems to said :)
"air unit works like ground unit apart that air unit has range and carburant"

In my humble opinion, it seems that CivRev take parts of civ2, parts of Civ3 and parts of Civ4...

Perhaps i'm in the error...

It should be cool to have your ideas on what the game could be...
Yeah, others :goodjob:

Ok, Padma i'm sorry, it the first time i made that...

But why the community is a few against CivRev ?
Because CivRev is just a console version, and i played Civ 4 but i think that Civ4 is very deep but not as fun as the famous Civ2 :(

Civ Rev is a whole new game that take bits from civ 1,2,3,4, and makes a whole new experience.

That's one of the frist things i read about civ rev.

or it was something like that.

Things I've discovered:

There's actually am PS3 exclusive Civ Rev feature, Yay!

How many saves can you have for each system, especially pertaining to DS?

You’ll be able to have up to 10 saves on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 has unlimited saves. You can have up to 5 on the DS.

So PS3 owners don't have to overwrite thier games. I'm happy with that.

Bah, i have often 1 or 2 save only, after its autosaves ;)

Top Bottom