Interesting Screenshots

choxorn said:
You mean like this one I got from a google search?
he! he! Sure! thats the ones! :eek: Id hate if one of those guys got away on me! that a definate:)

Nice pix!

MAS said:

I've already posted this image before on this forum, but I feel it also belongs in this thread!

I moved my settler one tile before settling. (never finished the game, if you wonder, just saved this screenshot. )

(by the way, for some odd reason, the image is not visible in my post right away, instead, only a link to it is shown, can someone explain why this is?)

I had one of those once. Of course, the AI across from me was the Vikings. :crazyeye:

I never did anything with that game.

I had one of those too. It was Emperor, and another civ was about 5 tiles from my capital.

Spoiler :
Of course, they were the Germans! :crazyeye:

(germany always starts with spears and archers as starting units, because they have the techs for them from the start)

choxorn said:
Okay, that has GOT to be the closest start ever! Well, actually, in my best start location thread, there were 6 civs in a 6-tile rectangle...
Oh, and, as for the link, are you sure you're using "IMG" and not "link"?

In the other thread I posted this image in, someone actually had an even closer start.

And yes, if you quote me, you can see I used the IMG tag.

MAS said:
In the other thread I posted this image in, someone actually had an even closer start.

Oh, I thought it wasn't an attachment. Those can only be directly attached to a post, not IMG'ed. Oh, and what I meant was this: (x=start location)
xxx
xxx
Oh, and that link is invalid. It has 1 too many /'s.

Really? I see just "http://"... :eek:

Maybe my computer is some kind of genius! :D

MAS said:

I see this:

edit:

and so as not to be spamming, here's a screenshot of one of the end-game screens from a variant I like to play occasionally, that I call Catfight; an AW game with only female leaderheads. :mischief:

Spoiler :

Right...I saw that but wasn't sure what y'all were talking about. MAS started the link '/forums...' instead of 'forums...'.

I'll edit it.

It's really strange. Was working just fine for me before, and the link still woks perfect now.

@Bartleby: :lol: The female civ leaders look surprisingly less attractive than normal in this picture! :lol:

@Turner: Thanks for the edit! Now we can just Click the link instead of typing it in!
EDIT: I'm guessing my post immediately afterward says "Last edited by Turner..." becuase you accidently clicked that post's edit button?
@Mirc: :eek: :eek: Your computer must be from the future to be that smart! :wow: :dubious:
@Bartleby: Too bad there aren't more female leaders. Then that could get bloody! :mischief:

Excuse me for going off-topic a bit:

I copy/paste the whole URL (including the http part) in the dialog that appears when you click "insert link" in the new-post page.

And after I posted the link worked for me.

So it appears the forum server is handing out different versions of this page to different visitors, one with http/// and one with http// ??

Very strange!

Well, when I edited the thread it had [url=/forums.civfanatics.com] in the link.

Well, in any event, it's fixed now.

Bartleby said:
Here are some screenshots of slightly unusual game events:
Busy? you could be!
Spoiler :
For a minute I wondered how you managed to turn a profit, but then I looked at all the little white dots on your minimap and things became clear.

The female civ leaders look surprisingly less attractive than normal in this picture
Call me crazy, but I happen to think Theo's quite attractive there. :p

Are you kidding? She's ugly in this state! They all are!!

No, I'm not kidding! Seems that more damage was done to her hat and clothes than to her face... unlike the others.

Someone PLEASE tell me how Theo or any of these beat up female leaders can be pretty!!!

Top Bottom