Looking for a scenario

Sir Sam Vimes

Duke of Ankh
Hi all,

Around four years ago, I was active on these fora and found some wonderful mods and scenarios as a result. Then I got a computer that couldn't play Civ III and everything went to hell...

Anyway, I just got a shiny new laptop that can play Civ III, and I'm trying to dig out the old scenarios I was using. There's just one big one that eludes me. It was about the conquest of the Indian subcontinent by the European colonial powers, and whoever had made it went to a lot of effort in terms of changing and reskinning terrain, units, techs, leaderheads... it was really comprehensive and great fun to play. You could play as England, France, Portugal, maaaaybe Spain and a selection of the native powers.

I've gone looking in the downloads section of the site and haven't found it. I may have it on a USB stick myself but I can't remember the name. Does anyone have any idea what scenario I'm talking about?

It is, thanks!
Sadly it's fallen victim to the sever change, but now that I know the name I may be able to find where I downloaded it to all those years ago...

I have both the scenario and the soundtrack available on my hard drive. Wouldn't hurt to PM Rambuchan on the off-chance he still has CFC communications enabled (last activity was about 8 months ago, so not outside the realm of possibility), but if there's no response for a few days I can go ahead and re-upload it, and post at the end of the scenario's thread with a link (which either Rambuchan or a mod would have to incorporate into the first post).

The main scenario file is downloaded as RiseofMughal_v2.rar, and the scenario folder once unpacked is Rise of Mughal 2.

I have both the scenario and the soundtrack available on my hard drive. Wouldn't hurt to PM Rambuchan on the off-chance he still has CFC communications enabled (last activity was about 8 months ago, so not outside the realm of possibility), but if there's no response for a few days I can go ahead and re-upload it, and post at the end of the scenario's thread with a link (which either Rambuchan or a mod would have to incorporate into the first post).

The main scenario file is downloaded as RiseofMughal_v2.rar, and the scenario folder once unpacked is Rise of Mughal 2.
If you could, that'd be amazing. I've checked and I definitely don't have it. Myself and another user have actually just sent Plotinus our copies of two of his brilliant scenarios. The great rescue job begins!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

If you could, that'd be amazing. I've checked and I definitely don't have it. Myself and another user have actually just sent Plotinus our copies of two of his brilliant scenarios. The great rescue job begins!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

I just PMed Rambuchan about re-uploading, and also asked Plotinus for clarification on how long to wait for a reply, in case he doesn't have alerts for CFC messages enabled anymore. My guess is it'll be re-uploaded by this weekend but it somewhat depends on how long an appropriate amount of time to wait for a response is.

I just re-uploaded the Mughals and posted links at the end of its thread. Have fun!

Top Bottom