Civilization V Funny screenshots

Pachacuti had built almost all the wonders in the game, but I thought I stood a decent chance of getting Machu Picchu, as the Inca's best towns were not near mountains.
Only Machu they had near a mountain, but Machu was only small. When Machu Picchu was starting to take shape, I was actually getting worried. It wasn't in my territory, and just as near to Machu as to my Seoul. The very name of Machu worried me as well... I thought this was again Pachacuti, he was way ahead in techs, so if he had started the mountain in Machu early he could still get it, even if a small town like Machu.
It didn't happen, I did get it after all, but from looking at the landscape you wouldn't be sure.

this one is pretty funny but not for me

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2011-10-13 à 19.13.01.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2011-10-13 à 19.13.01.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 3,442
:rotfl:

That's an awesome one. I keep having one where Lizzy looks like she's wearing football black under her eyes. haha

looks like someone gave Isabella a dirty sanchez when she was sleeping lool

I have no idea where they want to sail with this thing :mischief: or how it got there in the first place :confused:, but I know the next turn it started bombarding my riflemen!! :mad::mad::mad:

(I killed him good in the end though... :lol:)

It seems Polynesians so wanted to be in game and they found a place in the ranks of Incan army. Really, how can it be possible?

Spoiler :

Gift from a militaristic city state. It´s rare but it´s possible. I´ve already seen Roman and Indian Bowmen and a Spanish Jaguar (!).
Probably this works only with DLC nations. :think:

Gift from a militaristic city state. It´s rare but it´s possible. I´ve already seen Roman and Indian Bowmen and a Spanish Jaguar (!).
Probably this works only with DLC nations. :think:
I think especially China could push things on the field of combat quite a bit with a Maori in their ranks, as that effect would stack with the extra bonus from their Great General. Something like a 60% boost already before terrain bonuses?

New York City was bored and decided to take a holiday...
Spoiler :

Attachments

• 2011-10-23_00001.jpg
    2011-10-23_00001.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 5,454
Poor India...he was on top (with only 4 cities) until that maniac Genghis Khan got his hands on some shiny nukes.

Delhi plummeted from a population of 30 to a population of 10 in one turn...a shame too because I've had my eye on it the whole game, it has at least 8 quality wonders and the Khan simply wasted it.

Well maybe not so funny but I thought to share the fruit of my boredom: Spain vs the mighty one-hex empire of Japan.
Spoiler :

The mighty Mongolian empire with a puppet capital. Shouldn't this be impossible or is it a bug?

Attachments

• puppet capital.jpg
    puppet capital.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 1,894
Top Bottom