Is it possible to see a game again ?

yogaman

Chieftain
Hi all,

I some game, we can "learn" by seeing the game of some good player, some kind of "replay". Do you know if it possible to do the same in civilization?

Christophe

You should check MadDjinn's channel on youtube.

You can find several Deity LP as well as many videos where he talks about strategy and stuff.
Even if you don't plan to play deity you can still learn a lot of useful tricks.

Primevalciv on YouTube is also pretty good. He's a deity player who has a fun style. Comparing a couple of good players to see what they have in common will help let you know what's really important to emulate and what is just personal preference.

(Despite the similarities in name, I am most definitely NOT primeval, in case you were wondering. He's Canadian and nice. I am neither.)

Thanks for your answers.

My problem with youtube is that it is not easy to know if they player is good or not. For example, I start to watch some video, then at some point I realize that the player did not know some obvious trick that I already know... So he was definitly NOT a good player. But his video has been seen by numerous people, and they gave him a very good mark...

But identifying a "good" player, then watch his video is a good idea. Thanks.

Christophe

Top Bottom