Custom Conquest Quick Game 1

Theoden

Deity
GOTM Staff
This game is supplied by Rik Meleet. It is the first non-gotm based quick game, and it has exploration/contacts as the focus.

The Game
As the portuguese decide to settle down in 4000 BC the king dies. He has three sons, the last of them named Henry who would be useless as a king as he only wants to explore the world. Meanwhile the two other sons manage to poison each other to try and seize the throne, which leaves Henry as the only candidate. He decides to fulfill his dream of exploring the entire world.

The Objective
50 victory point locations (the monument type structure) are placed throughout the 16 landmasses on the map. The objective of the game is to find them all as fast as possible (if you map out all the coastlines of all landmasses, you will be able to see all 50).

The rules are the standard rules we use in COTM.

Other Info
This game must be played in C3C 1.22

Latest submission date is October 27th
This game the submission system is a bit different. The finish saves are to be emailed to quickgame@gotm.civfanatics.net

Once you have finished/submitted the game head over to the spoiler thread to discuss the game. Even if you miss the submission date we would still like to hear your story.

>> SAVE <<

You just have to explore the map and find the locations of all 50.

DaveMcW, I just emailed the save from the end of the turn when I discovered them all.

Theoden, any idea when the spoiler thread will be up? After the deadline, or before?

GA is right, you just have to explore them and there is no in game victory condition triggered by it.

Ginger_Ale said:
Theoden, any idea when the spoiler thread will be up? After the deadline, or before?
It has just been posted here :)

Beginner's question -- when I see one of the victory locations, do I need to anything to mark it as mine? (dog reference intended--I walked my girl's best friend more than I played Civilization yesterday).

You don't have to do anything to them. All you need is to have all 50 visible on your map :)

It's only 12 hours since the submissions closed ;)

I will post/publish the results tomorrow. (But if you can't wait, the spoiler thread should give a fairly good idea of how the results will be)

Top Bottom