Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you, procrastination!

I bowled 200 pins over my average tonight and still we lost every point because 2 of my teammates disappeared and the other guy bowled like crap tonight, and the other team bowled great. Dammit. At least I won $25 again.

I regret every day that I didn't join the bowling team. Yes, our school has a varsity bowling team.

So did mine, I never joined because of fear of ridicule. Then later because I became a spaz and was bowling horrible. I've gotten good again though.

I now have a ticket to the Wizards game on Friday and I don't really know what to do with it.

Due to the recession and the failing stock market, my parents lost all of their retirement money, and now my Dad will probably have to work for the rest of his life. :(

Sorry to hear that :( Things aren't looking so great for my family either.

I regret every day that I didn't join the bowling team. Yes, our school has a varsity bowling team.

why didnt you join it?

on a similar note, my high school had a varsity golf team. but i was never interested in joining....

why didnt you join it?
I ask myself that question all the time.
on a similar note, my high school had a varsity golf team. but i was never interested in joining....
My school has a golf team too. The lesbian biology teacher coaches it. True story.

BTW, awesome C&C avatar.

I ask myself that question all the time.

My school has a golf team too. The lesbian biology teacher coaches it. True story.

BTW, awesome C&C avatar.

is she a hot lesbian? or one of those really ugly women who has to be a lesbian because no dude would want her?

thank you bigfoot, i love to use the rebels as human bombs with the demolition general for GLA, if you get the upgrade that puts bombs on everything and then the rebel ambush ability it becomes really powerful.

is she a hot lesbian? or one of those really ugly women who has to be a lesbian because no dude would want her?
She definitely plays the dude.
thank you bigfoot, i love to use the rebels as human bombs with the demolition general for GLA, if you get the upgrade that puts bombs on everything and then the rebel ambush ability it becomes really powerful.
NO COST IS TOO GREAT

God damn daylight savings screwing up my everything and ability to got to sleep!

You should all move to Arizona. No DST here :D

I think a few indian reservations may do it but they're not important ;)

I have a 4/6 average in my basic physics class, after taking 8 quizzes (70% of the grade!) They're all multiple choice quizzes, so if you make calculation errors, then your answer won't be represented at all. The 30% final for the class will be the same format, so I have a narrow chance to bring my grade to a B.

You should all move to Arizona. No DST here :D

I think a few indian reservations may do it but they're not important ;)

Indiana are the ones that are really messed up. They have counties that daylight savings, some that don't and then some that are central time zone and some that are eastern.

You know I read somewere that golf scholarships are the most unused scholarships available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom