Help Me Convert This Map to FfH2!

Lloyien

Chieftain
Hello, everyone. I'm an avid fan of Fall from Heaven II, and I've always thought it'd be great fun making a map for the mod.

Only problem being, it doesn't seem as though you can modify the size of the WorldBuilder maps in-game. So I had to resort to an outside program that could convert to a .CivBeyondSwordWBsave file.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me in editing the save file for use in FfH2 (I'd definitely like it to have random starts, resources, lairs, etc, too), and I'll definitely upload it once I have it entirely finished.

Download link is here.
Much smaller RAR file: APmap

Ok, all the civs are there but the only one I made sure was in a working starting location was the Banor (first one on the list), I'm sure others are actually in the middle of the water right now.

Attachments

• Aegean Project.rar
    59.7 KB · Views: 92
Ok, all the civs are there but the only one I made sure was in a working starting location was the Banor (first one on the list), I'm sure others are actually in the middle of the water right now.

Thanks for helping, vivictius. Sadly, I'm getting a runtime error at Init Graphics. Were you able to get it to successfully load in-game, yourself?

Huh, weird, ya, it loaded fine for me with the Bannor.

Hum...are you sure you have the latest patches of everything? Im not sure what graphics it could be having problems with, the map is just grasslands and ocean right now and the only units are settlers, warriors, and scouts.

0.40y is the latest patch, correct? I made sure to download it (I was still using t) after getting the error, suspecting that was the cause. No dice, though.

Top Bottom