Slavery question

I like to run Slavery...but find the micromanagement of shepherding the slaves back from wherever they are generated to be unfun.

How difficult would it be to make slaves spawn in your capital rather than in an adjacent tile? Would this by a change in python or could it be done in xml?

The last time I checked, it was in the .dll. I do not know if it is possible to manipulate slave creation location in python, but I am 99.99% sure that you cannot do that in XML.

Thanks man. Altering the .dll is way above my pay grade, sadly.

Easy enough to pop into the worldbuilder and fix it every so often...just a minor annoyance. :)

Give slave access to escape spell (Amurite Assasin/ Chanter) might help

Hrrrm. A little odd thematically, but it would accomplish the goal. Thanks!

Keep in mind, though, that the AI will be able to use it as well. In fact, since slaves/workers are not supposed to be able to cast it, you should check how is the AI going to play with it, or else it may turn out to cripple it quite a bit considering slave usage.

Keep in mind, though, that the AI will be able to use it as well. In fact, since slaves/workers are not supposed to be able to cast it, you should check how is the AI going to play with it, or else it may turn out to cripple it quite a bit considering slave usage.

I just had a horrible vision of the AI endlessly cycling slaves back to their capital for no good reason....

Slaves can also upgrade to lunatics/berserkers (I think). Would they retain escape on upgrade?

could you make it so they could only use the spell once?

Top Bottom