Having trouble adapting my mod

cfkane

Emperor
I've been flirting with the idea of reworking my own mod to have FfH as a base - mainly because I wanted to take advantage of several of the innovations in the mod like World Improvements, Items, and several other special functions added in the game.

I'm assuming the porting process will be more than just copy-pasting the .dll file and copying the XML files that have been added like AlignmentInfos and SpellInfos and such. But what?

Maybe the Events? Those might be a big cause of CTDs, if the events are not defined somewhere.

No notification at all, just a crash and an offer to create a crashdump log? Or not even that and just a nice view of your desktop suddenly?

There are a few python functions which might be required by the DLL. I had always thought that if the proper function couldn't be found it would just skip it and move on, but since it does wait for a response I suppose it could lead to a crash in those cases. Figuring out precisely which ones are needed would be a fairly lengthy and tedious process I am afraid.

EDIT: There is at least 1 new python file which you CERTAINLY need to have for things to work I imagine, that being CvSpellInterface.py

Top Bottom