WWII PBEM - Tora

Yes, I think we should re-do it, starting in England (because it seems to be there were the error is). Nightawk, you have the British previous turn, so maybe you could re-play it?

As a reminder I would like to remind everyone that it is not allowed to give promotions to units that will make them have negative movement points. (as this is a potential crash reason)

Yes, I think we should re-do it, starting in England (because it seems to be there were the error is). Nightawk, you have the British previous turn, so maybe you could re-play it?

As a reminder I would like to remind everyone that it is not allowed to give promotions to units that will make them have negative movement points. (as this is a potential crash reason)

Sounds like a plan - I will replay the last British turn and send along this evening. Sorry about this everyone. If it doesnt work I will need to potentially re-install the mod, but hopefully it works this time around!

Replayed the last British turn (it loaded just fine, yay!?) and sent again to Hitler. Hopefully we make it through this round smoothly and it loads for me the next time. Sorry about this and cross your fingers!

Sending the file with a feeling of deja vú... I wonder if it is a bug in the Matrix...

Keeping my fingers crossed...

CRAP... terrible news. same error again :( And I loved this game so much too... :(

anyone have any other ideas??

I wonder if there is a coded line or event or trigger London should get as England it cannot get because it is German?

Have the Host try the turn using the admin password

Here is the turn... I almost thought of re-installing but that doesn't make sense because all the other turns have loaded just fine after the error pops up, it just seems to be this specific turn with England.

And Eclipse, your London point has nothing to do with it because I did the British turn before that which had London as German and everything worked fine...

View attachment Tora_AD-1940-September-Week_2_to_W._Churchill.CivBeyondSwordSave

Edit: Luthor can you trry loading it with the admin password?

Tried... didn't work! :(

I've also entered the British file and tried to look at the details and I do have a few questions:
- Did Germany attack the Middle East?
- What cities did Japan attack (if any)?

This weekend I'll try to do some tests to see if I can figure the root of the problem...

If anyone has any ideas on how to find out please share them!!!

So is this game officially dead? I have absolutely no ideas on how to fix errors like this, I've never come across them. So sad, I had such a nice plan drawn up for the Allied comeback!

NO!

Not yet anyway... I need to find time to do some tests... so I'm not giving up yet!

Just ask for your patient for a week or so until I have time to do proper tests!

I have received a potential solution from Luthor... played it... and... yes! It seems to have worked. Sent on to Hitler... and the Allied situation is GRIM indeed.

Abadan is razed... for the 3rd time!!! :crazyeye:
Unfortunately this time the 1 Russian Brigade was eliminated...

Stalin has ordered the city to be razed... 3 times... when he confronts his Generals with the situation they claim that it can only be that the city is infested with Zombies and that they rebuild the city overnight... just in case talin decides to shoot half of the officers in the area... as they didn't turn to Zombies, he kills all the Generals in charge of the 3rd Army.

Out of the game comments:
Spoiler :
This game is full of technical difficulties... :badcomp:

Top Bottom