LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

From the treeless landscape, they appeared like ghosts and struck like demons - Unknown

The frontier was a desolate place, more southern than where the authority of the King extended, it was a land of thieves and barbarians. Newly conquered tribes lived as they always have, an occasional patrol of Trinlin soldiers passed by, but mostly it was lawless. Then it wasn’t a surprise when news of the great invasion reached Trinlin. The barbarians had crossed the river, the River Iclied in the south. And control was fast lost over the southern provinces.

Horrific stories began to trickle to the north.

‘They burned by village, and killed my family’

‘Well I had worse, I barely made it out of their with one arm’

‘They were horrible, slowly skinning my neighbors.’

Refuges began to flood from the frontier to the north. The populace was horrified, and the high priests branded the barbarians ‘Hiov’, the name of the devil of the Trinlin faith.

King Pavilian saw that he had to take action, in his bursts of expansion and rumors of civilized nations in the north, he had neglected the south. Now the barbarians pushed on, with their bear skin clothes and primitive weapons. Pavilian ordered the army mobilized and sent to the south, it was time to put the barbarians back in their place.

General Yovit Ov Lov answered the call, he began to gather his strength in Orvit…

To: Verta

We request your leave to send pilgrims to Veritas. In addition, we invite you to join New Veritas, Exilsium, and Norvalin in the League of Valins. There should be no interference with your obligations to the Lengels.
Certainly!

*Iggy, the Exodian Ocean the name I'm putting forward for the ocean. I think it should be accepted, since Valin states sail it mostly, and the name reflects the original Summa doctrines declaring that the One sent the original Veritasans across the sea from Paradise.
I like that.

andis-1 said:
Hah, Nurmafer still has plenty of her sentinels left, more than enough to destroy swade and myocaca ;)

those sentinels suck. With less than a thousand i can kill 10000 sentinels, not to mention i have the far superior economy than nurmafer, the only reason they have gotten this far is because i was at camp for 2 weeks and couldn't do anything about the current situation.

Well I'll call that ocean Karibi.

Also

Cleric said:
Oh and Iggy the following update being a longer IT, can we presume our income is doubled and that we can say invest points into a project instead of the regular one point.

It's still an IT. The length of the turn makes no gameplay difference, other than more leaders dying of old age and maybe more technological development.

So basically we can assume that the first half of the IT people will work as usual and then do nothing at all for the other half.

Logic tells me this is highly impossible. Logic is such a liar.

Lurker's Comment: "This doesn't seem physically possible! Ow! This doesn't seem physically possible!"

The Charter of the League of Valins

The Valin League is composed of the nations of New Veritas, Exilsium, Norvalin, and Verta.

Each member of the Valin League is obligated to obey the following laws:

1) The nations that compose the Valin League must be Republics, follow the Church of the One in a non-heretical form, and have Valin origin. Any new nations admitted to the League must be approved by all current members.

2) The member nations of the Valin League have a permanent Pact of Mutual Protection with each other, and this Pact has preeminence over all other alliances or treaties, though the League will not interfere with said treaties unless any member nation is threatened.

3) All League nations are obligated to come to the aid of their own if one member is attacked. In order to wage an offensive war as a whole, the League nations must agree unanimously. Member nations are free to wage war separately.

Approved by: New Veritas
Awaiting Approval: Exilsium, Norvalin, Verta

The Charter of the League of Valins is approved by Norvalin.

@Cleric- It's the way the NES has run in the past. Ignore it.

Verta signs the Charter.

if i want to talk to the united khemri and kehexou who should i talk to? I have questions for you, and also do our previous trade and misc. agreements still stand

Exilsium approves points 2 and 3, but on the matter of how it's religion and form of government is to be practiced is for Exilsium to decide. We believe the old ways of the Church has caused this second punishment to happen on us, thus we reserve the right to implement changes in any way we see fit. Make no mistake we shall always worship the One, though new philosophies and practices might arise.

To New Veritas
From Guangfei

Your offer is agreeable, though we must ask that no missionaries of your God be sent into Guangfei territory as one. May the Heavens shine upon us.

To Trinlin
From Guangfei

Our apologies, but the north is dangerous. Evil Nurmaferi women and children raid and are merciless. For the safety of your own representatives, we must decline. :(

Iggy! answer pm! :cry:

I will be gone until sunday. I should be able to get internet access, but if I don't, NPC me.

Cleric said:
Exilsium approves points 2 and 3, but on the matter of how it's religion and form of government is to be practiced is for Exilsium to decide. We believe the old ways of the Church has caused this second punishment to happen on us, thus we reserve the right to implement changes in any way we see fit. Make no mistake we shall always worship the One, though new philosophies and practices might arise.

We hope that the League as a whole will examine new philosophies and determine what is and is not heretical. We know the troubles that occur when the Church is fractured. If you can concede that point, we will have an agreement.

Top Bottom