Caveman 2 Cosmos

Can't wait for the update. NAZIS, YEAH! :D

Getting an unexplained CTD. Last save file before crash attached.

Attachments

• AutoSave_BC-0580.CivBeyondSwordSave
    216.2 KB · Views: 114
Not sure what you mean about it being saved to a B drive. I loaded up fine and played a few turns. CTD. No idea why. The several turns before the crash ran perfectly smooth. No lag or anything.

I downloaded it as you said to but when I open the mod it goes to the normall game, ther's no difference.

Not sure what you mean about it being saved to a B drive. I loaded up fine and played a few turns. CTD. No idea why. The several turns before the crash ran perfectly smooth. No lag or anything.

OK you must have a B Drive then, see i only have C: Drive, thats it. And thx for looking into it, really nice of you.;)

I downloaded it as you said to but when I open the mod it goes to the normall game, ther's no difference.

It should be in: Local Disk C:Drive/Program Files/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Beyond the Sword/Mods/Next War Advanced

Wish I could help more, alas bug crushing is not my forte.
I don't have a B drive though. I just copied the file into my "C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Saves\single" folder (where it saves all my games) and loaded it up just fine.

I LOVE THIS MOD!!!!

but how do I remove the 4 wonder per city limit? I was on a role with the wonders and pumping out great people and I wanna keep going.

I didn't have any problems putting the folder onto my D: drive. As soon as I start Next War Advanced I can play with this mod - no problems at all.

I LOVE THIS MOD!!!!

but how do I remove the 4 wonder per city limit? I was on a role with the wonders and pumping out great people and I wanna keep going.

Thx but i cant wait to get the next version out, i have completely redone the features and terrain and added SOOOOO much, its looks great!!, but i need play testers, to make sure everything goes ok, so if anyone is willing, i need about 5 serious people to do this.
Cause i am not going to upload it, until i get some people to do this, cause it takes about three hours to upload.

Anyways back to what you asked you need to open GlobalDefines (next to the units folder in the XML folder and look for:

MAX_WORLD_WONDERS_PER_CITY, feel free to change it to whichever you want, and glad you like it, if i can get the next version going like i said, WOW.

I didn't have any problems putting the folder onto my D: drive. As soon as I start Next War Advanced I can play with this mod - no problems at all.

Dang, i am sure glad to hear that, thx for writing.
I have problems cause my PC wont accept anything but C: Drive only.
And like i said above the next version will be even WAY better.:p

you got me frothing and the mouth:run::groucho:

Thx but i cant wait to get the next version out, i have completely redone the features and terrain and added SOOOOO much, its looks great!!, but i need play testers, to make sure everything goes ok, so if anyone is willing, i need about 5 serious people to do this.
Cause i am not going to upload it, until i get some people to do this, cause it takes about three hours to upload.

So where do I sign up? :)

I am having the no interface problem.
I do not have civilization complete or vista.
I have tried replacing the CvPath.py file but it still isnt showing up.
Can any one help?

So where do I sign up? :)

I PMed you.

I am having the no interface problem.
I do not have civilization complete or vista.
I have tried replacing the CvPath.py file but it still isnt showing up.
Can any one help?

There are three reasons that this would happen, either you need to update to 3.17 , you put it in a different drive other than C:, or You have it in a different language than English.
Also check out the FAQ section.

you put it in a different drive other than C:

I think it doesn't matter if it is drive C: D: E: or Z:, you need to put it in the correct mods folder. I once installed Fall from Heaven 2 into the mods folder of vanilla Civ and not BtS - the result was the problem mentioned by other users (no interface, no units, etc.). Once I put it into the mods folder of BtS everything worked fine.
Though there is no installer I recommend that other users tried to put NWA onto a another drive (in case they installed Civ there) and try to get it to work there. It worked for me without any problems so I think the problems users are facing are almost always self-indebted.

Thanks i just didnt have the patch, it works now. :)

Thats great, i hope you like it, and the next version will be even more better.
btw, Welcome to CFC.

I think it doesn't matter if it is drive C: D: E: or Z:, you need to put it in the correct mods folder. I once installed Fall from Heaven 2 into the mods folder of vanilla Civ and not BtS - the result was the problem mentioned by other users (no interface, no units, etc.). Once I put it into the mods folder of BtS everything worked fine.
Though there is no installer I recommend that other users tried to put NWA onto a another drive (in case they installed Civ there) and try to get it to work there. It worked for me without any problems so I think the problems users are facing are almost always self-indebted.

You could be right there, see i only have a C: Drive, so i am only using a C: Drive.
And thx for helping, i always thank people for helping, so again THX.:p

Top Bottom