Ai attacking city with galley

lbhhh

King
In my current epic game, the Indians just declared
war by attacking one of my cities with a galley.
Fortunately my pikeman won.
Has anyone else seen this happen?

I uploaded a save right before it happens, its in upload folder 6
called Bugboat.SAV

To reproduce, load game
End your turn 150 AD
Renew Peace with Korea if they ask
When its the Indians turn, bug will occur

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/Bugboat.SAV

Thanks for any feedback

It's interesting to note that when I played as India (hotseat mode), I couldn't attack the city with the galley. Also, the galley unloaded a spear and settler, and it was Indian, so there's no way it could have been a beserk. I was able to reproduce this BTW.

If you were able to reproduce the bug, then I guess it has to do with the game and not my system right? Anyway, I kept on playing the game and I hasn't happened since, so it appears everything is back to normal except the gpt bug but hopefully this will be fixed in the patch

Thanks

Same bug (Hittites for me) appeared in one of my C3C 1.12 epic games. Galley attacked a harbor town with a garrison of at least one pikeman.

Bizarre isn't it?
I wonder what would happen if the Galley actually won and there was only one defender? Would it capture the city?

Most probably you would instantly loose the game :)

C3C 1.22 Galley Bug

This bug still happens in 1.22. Watch Yokohama, as there's a galley next to the city. The next turn, it will attack.

BTW, this is a modded game (the Celts were modded to have all traits just to see how the AI deals with it).

Top Bottom