BAT versions clarification

shpeka

Warlord
What is the difference between BAT 3.0.1 and BAT 4.1?

I have been searching for the answer for some time now but to no avail. Most sources cite 3.0.1 as the latest version but then again why do we have 4.1?

p.s.: On a side note. If I remove BAT - do I lose BAT hall of fame data? What happens if I install a different version of BAT?

What is the difference between BAT 3.0.1 and BAT 4.1?

I have been searching for the answer for some time now but to no avail. Most sources cite 3.0.1 as the latest version but then again why do we have 4.1?

p.s.: On a side note. If I remove BAT - do I lose BAT hall of fame data? What happens if I install a different version of BAT?
I don't know where these "sources" get their information from, but the latest and most current version is 4.1.

The differences in from version 3.01 to 4.1 are that 4.1 adds:

•*NEW* OrionVeteran and Roamty's Great Person Mod (Bare Bones). More pictures will be a separately available download later on.
•*NEW* Era Movies by Lemon Merchant.
•*NEW* Lemon's Spy Mod by Lemon Merchant. A selectable option to have spies return to the nearest city, rather than the capital. NOTE THAT THIS DOES ALTER GAMEPLAY. THAT'S WHY IT'S AN OPTION!!
•*NEW* Peakblend mountain textures, icepack textures, and new crops by Kissa
•*NEW* Water Mod 2.0 by Nitram15
•*NEW* New aspect ratio load screens. The load screens now render better on widescreen monitors.
•*NEW* Messages Mod from The_J. Displays messages when wonders are captured or destroyed.

None of these are in 3.0.1

If you remove the BAT mod, I believe it's like any mod, and your Hall of Fame scores go away. I don't know what happens if you install a different version, but I suspect that you will lose your scores there, as well. BTS treats the scores as unique to each mod. My scores from Better BAT AI don't show up in my BAT scoreboard either, so I suspect that they're all separate.

Thanks for the answer.

I don't know where these "sources" get their information from, but the latest and most current version is 4.1.

Well up until yesterday the top google hits redirected to a 3.0.1 download. Not today though. :crazyeye:

Just as an experiment - I installed BAT 4.1 over 3.0.1 with no uninstall. I've encountered no issues so far.

Just as an experiment - I installed BAT 4.1 over 3.0.1 with no uninstall. I've encountered no issues so far.
Yes. BAT will install 4.1 alongside 3.0.1 as a separate mod. You can have several versions installed at the same time. I do.

Top Bottom