AngstMaker

That might only make for one-province islands though. It all depends on how we do it. The next Cycle is all about terrain features such as rivers and foliage. I could make islands part of that process as well.

I prefer doing islands during the next Cycle. Makes for more time for me to smoothen out. :)

Still, what if you want to make Indonesian style archipelagos or Polynesia?

If you don't have the tools available, you can't do what you want.

Restrictions are restrictions.

What if we get to draw lines of water, lines which can be coiled into lakes, strung into rivers, or threaded between islands?

The Cycle Two mechanics aren't quite settled yet. :) I have collected the ideas of the thread and I think some may be implemented.

Quick question: do both of the provinces have to border two pre-existing provinces, or is it fine if one of the two borders was from a province I just made?

You may only place one province per turn. Didn't I make that clear? :(

Other than that, yes, every province you place must border at least two provinces.

You may only place one province per turn. Didn't I make that clear? :(

Other than that, yes, every province you place must border at least two provinces.
It's actually not clearly stated anywhere :p, in fact there are plenty of places that may sound as if we are to place two provinces, but in the end it does hint that we only place a single province. (says each player will play twice and have a total provinces of two. a complicated way to say, you place one province each turn you get :p)

Oops, yeah, I figured cause we get two biomes that we could make two provinces. But here's the contribution.

I clarified it in the guide on the last page. Sorry for being unclear guys. :)

Also, nicely done mythmonster2!

As April 10th is over, as far as I know, on all parts of the globe, I'm taking my turn (since I don't think I'll be on again today). Also, I couldn't tell what font you guys were using, so I didn't label it. But this is a mountain province:

Map design schelude:

April 8th: Angst's first map will be up for you to edit!

April 9th mythmonster2
April 10th SouthernKing
April 11th North King
April 12th Taillesskangaru
April 13th Terrance888
April 14th Lord_Herobrine
April 15th Immaculate
April 16th Thomas.Berubeg
April 17th merciary
April 18th bon3fang
April 19th Arrow Gamer
April 20th Seon
April 21st Popcornlord
April 22nd Nivyi
April 23rd erez87

--

April 24th Lord_Herobrine
April 25th merciary
April 26th Immaculate
April 27th Terrance888
April 28th erez87
April 29th Seon
April 30th Thomas.Berubeg
May 1st SouthernKing
May 2nd bon3fang
May 3rd North King
May 4th Taillesskangaru
May 5th Popcornlord
May 6th Nivyi
May 7th Arrow Gamer
May 8th mythmonster2

"He shall be the first... And the last!"

Aaand your random terrains aaare...

*drumroll*

I'll be out of town on the 15th so please skip me (or switch me). i should be good for the 26th.

Immac you will be moved to May 9th. :)

As April 10th is over, as far as I know, on all parts of the globe, I'm taking my turn (since I don't think I'll be on again today). Also, I couldn't tell what font you guys were using, so I didn't label it. But this is a mountain province:

The specific font used isn't important, really. The important bit is that it reads clearly and that your borders aren't touched by it (ie your work shouldn't get damaged from your own labels). The labels will be wiped when Cycle 1 is over and replaced with province colorations.

You are welcome to label your province still, but if not, we should keep this in mind. Taillesskangaru might be able to label it too if he feels like it. :)

If you can get in a revised map within 5 hours, feel free :).

Top Bottom