C2C SVN Changelog

Some said no, and one said yes. I would hazard a guess that it might depend on which options are selected.

And maybe OS used (some people had problems on WinXP)?

My save worked when played some time ago. Maybe it depends on fixed cultures (saves with fixed cultures do not work)?

- moved some Cultures to right techs

- fixed size of the Sambuk ship

• Fixes some very major problems in movement rules, particularly involving naval and transportation.

• Corrects the process of upgrading a unit so that promotions cannot be lost because the unit doesn't have prerequisite promotions simply because they haven't been assigned to the newly upgraded unit yet. (Suspends canKeep check until all previous promos are assigned to the new unit.) This fixes the issue with Hunter III and IV being removed when Hunters upgrade.

Some pretty major fixes taking place in that first point. Let me know in the bug thread if there are any further odd interactions being noticed in movement and engagement rules. This should also take care of many capture situations taking place that shouldn't be.

• Disables Great Wall animation entirely in light of it causing an infinite hang and previously discovered and unresolved crashes in PBEM.

• Hides Neanderthal Cities option for now.

• Fixes a math error in criminal spawning pointed out by TrippedOnACloud
  • Units that have the ability to blend into a city do not gain any city defense benefits.
  • Quality promos on Size Matters are no longer selectable by retrain selections, only levelup selections.

• Adjustments to spawn rates dependent on the game options
  • Adjusts early criminal unit strengths due to the new strength gradients on core units.
  • Adds ForceObsolete Technologies on Law and Crime Units
  • Reviews and adjusts ObsoleteTech tags on buildings that form prerequisites for Law and Crime units

• Fixes a reported crash from a duplicate unit ID in the plot unit list and protects against similar crashes.
Doesn't seem like much but this one had my computer tied up for nearly the whole week trying to find the source of the problem.

To those waiting on us to take our turns on the MP game, I'll have it done within a few hrs here. Got a few other things to address first.

-- Adjusting Research rates and costs by Game Speeds and by Era. Adjusting build times for Buildings and Units. Updated Option Upscaled Costs to match changes.

• Move Canaaism on the tech tree to a more correct place

• Fix the Classif text for the Brackenspore buildings

• minor changes to a couple of subdued animals and the buildings they build

• Fixes a couple of promotion issues, DH's reported 'infinite promoting bug', a Quality Up issue, and units that are supposed to get a special promotion assigned by their unit definitions can now keep them rather than automatically losing them.

• Numerous education property adjustments. No more direct food modifiers, some adjustments to the amount of education from entertainer line units and a prototype design for increasing education demands as the game progresses.

Notice that I've put the education chart link in my sig line. If anyone has any suggested adjustments, let's talk somewhere about them but if you want to see what it's at now, look at the link.

• Adds tech prereqs to Knowledge Base buildings.

• Fixes a unit delay issue in Outcome Mission AI.
  • Fixes an async issue with criminal emergence.
That second one probably fixes numerous problems with the barbarian criminal spawn. I noticed, in the save I was working on, that there were a HUGE # of criminals that had spawned already and it wasn't far into the game and already threatening the ram limitations. I THINK we should now have it so that this feature won't be so overwhelming to the game and working more as intended. The issue I fixed may also account for how one can sell off buildings that could cause a spawn only to have those spawns that should no longer be possible still coming up. Not sure on that issue. Suffice it to say , these are a couple of strong fixes here I think.

• Some more animal myths and stories. I have decided to add them in as I find them in my current game. Which is why they will be all over the place.;)

• Re-enables naval combatants to select Combat line promotions.
  • Blocks any unit (aside from animals) that cannot attack from being able to pillage.
  • Corrects some issues with Blockading.

• More animals Myth, Story and Stories buildings
  • Fix post processing to ensure kangaroos appear in Oceania and Guinea Pigs and Llama in South America

--- Adjustment/Reduction in Tech Cost per era.

• Adjusts the prerequisites for Aircraft and Missile transport promotions.
  • Adjusts prerequisites for Sea Hunter promotions.
  • Adjusts the formula for obtaining a Battlefield Promotion so that withdrawal and combat limits do not lead to an unfairly high likelihood of achieving one.
  • Fixes UNIT_IL2 - had an AI that was inappropriate to its abilities. (The debugger found this one.)

• A debug that was found necessary for the MP game that seems appropriate to include in the core.

I managed to keep busy during the forum downtime ;)

Top Bottom