C2C Graphics

I think he means the first sentence with the long row of smileys underneath in the main Caveman to Cosmos thread OP. LINK

I think all promotional graphics should use actual in-game. Lets not confuse of our players.

Feel free to create new presentantation of these units using this logo:

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 110
I thought about this one (in the bottom)

We know have also Atompunk, Biopunk and Cyperpunk.

I think they have no units, but IIRC that was mostly because of missing unit graphics (as always). So if someone is interested I can dig out the old thread (I never managed to code units since their differend .nif and all the other graphics confused me:crazyeye: )

I think they have no units, but IIRC that was mostly because of missing unit graphics (as always). So if someone is interested I can dig out the old thread (I never managed to code units since their differend .nif and all the other graphics confused me:crazyeye: )
If I knew what to aim for I could make the graphics for at least some of them. Some concept art to work from or something.

There we go.

View attachment 394529
Sabretooth (Smilodon Populator) compared to the new Bengal tiger.

Now in SVN.

@Sparth: go ahead and pack those FPK files. I wont do more unit graphics until the next version is released.

I might do some natural wonders though.

Your Smilodon looks awesome!

I only found AtomPunk and BioPunk thread:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=12709872&postcount=20
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=12683211&postcount=49

But the units were much less fleshed out as I thought they were. So probably forgot about them for now :sad:

We had a biopunk unit made that was never put in. Cause anyone who was assigned to do it never would do it.

Organic Infantry

Your Smilodon looks awesome!

We had a biopunk unit made that was never put in. Cause anyone who was assigned to do it never would do it.

Organic Infantry

It looks finished already, only the nif file that is completely scrambled. I can most likely get it to work in game without much problems. Will have a look at it later this week.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 138
It looks finished already, only the nif file that is completely scrambled. I can most likely get it to work in game without much problems. Will have a look at it later this week.

Yes I finished it, but I just use the NIFs I'm pointed to, so if it's wrong, it was like that when I got it.:p

Thanks for your help as always.

I'm not really sure what was expected of me on the biopunk unit.

I tested it in game by replacing the nif of the american navy seal and it works just fine.
2015-06-04_00001.jpg

I tried to introduce it as a new unit, but I really have no idea what that entails; as all the XML's confuse the sh*t out of me...

So here is as far as I got with the XML's

View attachment organicarmoredinfantry.7z

My knowledge of unit xml only stretch to the point of tweaking or replacing the existing; not as far as introducing something new...

hello, I dont know if the transhuman era city graphics was done yet and for the galactic era, if it was done can you post images so I can see what the models look like? if it was not done and they look more modern or are the modern city graphic, can you make futuristic city models for the future eras or someone?i have ideas, stuff from older futuristic mods could be used or could use the 4(genetic era, diamond era, sea cities and space cities.),get those old graphics to fit into the caveman to cosmos mod? OR even use futuristic city models that were made for civ 3 and upgrade them for civ 4 cavemantocosmos. also can you please post pics for all the futuristic unit models, I want to give them a review. perhaps unit models from the old future mod could be used or used and modifiedledited.

hello, I dont know if the transhuman era city graphics was done yet and for the galactic era, if it was done can you post images so I can see what the models look like? if it was not done and they look more modern or are the modern city graphic, can you make futuristic city models for the future eras or someone?i have ideas, stuff from older futuristic mods could be used or could use the 4(genetic era, diamond era, sea cities and space cities.),get those old graphics to fit into the caveman to cosmos mod? OR even use futuristic city models that were made for civ 3 and upgrade them for civ 4 cavemantocosmos. also can you please post pics for all the futuristic unit models, I want to give them a review. perhaps unit models from the old future mod could be used or used and modifiedledited.

Thanks for offering to help (if that's what you're doing:p) but all your questions would be answered if you downloaded the mod. Even if your computer is not good enough to generate a map, you can probably still load the mod and peruse the pedia to your heart's content!;)

well now that you meantion it, I guess I helped offer some ideas for the mod so your welcome;)lol hopefully I can play the mod and have all the stuff in it I wanted when the multimaps and sea cities is finished.

I'm not really sure what was expected of me on the biopunk unit.

I tested it in game by replacing the nif of the american navy seal and it works just fine.
View attachment 394848

I tried to introduce it as a new unit, but I really have no idea what that entails; as all the XML's confuse the sh*t out of me...

So here is as far as I got with the XML's

View attachment 394847

My knowledge of unit xml only stretch to the point of tweaking or replacing the existing; not as far as introducing something new...
Toffer, if you provide the graphics i'll give it a try.

Me sorry, just realised it myself. :blush:
Testing now, if successful i'll post the files.

I have tried it several times including a start from the scratch.
Maybe one of you Unitwizards can have a look and fix the unit, i'm sure i won't find the mistake without help.:crazyeye:
Just unzip and drop it into the BioPunk folder.

Attachments

• BioPunk_OrganicInfantry.7z
    78.5 KB · Views: 94
I have tried it several times including a start from the scratch.
Maybe one of you Unitwizards can have a look and fix the unit, i'm sure i won't find the mistake without help.:crazyeye:
Just unzip and drop it into the BioPunk folder.
Thank you for trying.

For the sake of order:

Spoiler :
-The art should be in the core separated from the XML's that are in the the module/alt_timeline/biopunk folder. The files/folders should have the structure that I uploaded.

-In ArtDefine.xml you referenced the wrong folder for the kfm file, otherwise you scaled the unit and shadow and added selection and action sounds.

-You removed the ArtDefinesSchema xml. I think this is wrong as all other units added trough modules has their own version of this xml.

-You added some text to the CIV4GameText.xml.

-In UnitClassInfos.xml you fixed a bad file reference from steamtank_CIV4UnitSchema.xml (the fileset I based my XML upon) to biopunk_CIV4UnitSchema.xml

-No change in CIV4UnitInfos.xml

-No change in CIV4UnitSchema.xml

Top Bottom