Where is my iron?

Charlie_B

Warlord
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone can solve this puzzle for me. As you can see in the screenshot below, I have access to two iron resources. However, I've only built one mine and that was for gems. I've barely spoken to a city state - certainly none are allies nor even friends - and I've not got it from Wu (I'm at war with Boudicca). I assume I'm missing something obvious but can't see what!

0.o

Yes, yes I did - Helsinki. Thanks!

What a strange bug.

Not a bug. It happens quite a lot to me that in the mid-game I find myself with Coal from a city that I settled on top of it earlier. Once the resource get revealed, you get a notification stating that it has been discovered in your territory (IF its in your territory). Click it, and the camera should centre on the hex.

Or a great person improvement. I seem to have notice that those give full yields now. Either that or that oilwell was huge (I got 7 with the academy atop it).

Not a bug. It happens quite a lot to me that in the mid-game I find myself with Coal from a city that I settled on top of it earlier. Once the resource get revealed, you get a notification stating that it has been discovered in your territory (IF its in your territory). Click it, and the camera should centre on the hex.

Hmm, OK it's not a bug (I thought that the icon remained if you settled on a resource after it had been 'discovered') but I don't understand why the icon gets hidden. Sometimes, particularly if I'm at war, there can be loads of notifications pop up on the side and it can be easy to miss one.

p.s. It's turned into an interesting game!

Spoiler :

Top Bottom