Unique Unit and Civilization Differences Charts

WINate

Chieftain
After going through extensive testing over at r/civ, I present to you guys a project I created a couple days ago. The first chart lists the differences between the UU and the original unit for every UU by era and unit type (including which attributes are retained through upgrades); the second chart lists the differences between all civs, including UAs, UUs, UBs, UIs, and start biases. Please note that in order to maintain high quality, these are somewhat large files (4.17 MB and 2.61 MB, respectively).

Update: Version 1.1.2. I removed "non-Barbarian" from the Jaguar's "Heals 25 damage if it kills a non-Barbarian unit" from both charts; it heals 25 damage if it kills any unit, including Barbarians. I also compacted the layout of the UU Differences Chart, bringing a cleaner layout and a smaller file size.

Direct link to UU Chart v1.1.2
Direct link to Civilization Differences Chart v1.1.2

Direct link to UU Chart v1.1.1
Direct link to Civilization Differences Chart v1.1.1

You may distribute these as you wish. Please let me know of any issues you find, no matter how minute. If I don't reply, you may edit them. My only requests are for you to change the "last modified" date and the version number, upload them at a high quality (no imgur or jpeg compression), and to please tell me what you did by either posting here or PMing me. I'll see it eventually. I can also provide a Pixelmator and Photoshop file, as well as basically any image format if desired.

I also realize that these will become somewhat obsolete in about a month, so I do plan on creating BNW versions. Feel free to ask any questions. Enjoy!

Top Bottom