how to get rid of unwanted artifacts?

Guardian_PL

Emperor
Hi, I admit I got a bit overzealous (first playthrough that got me so far) and I've excavated a hoard of artifacts that promptly filled all my slots. Now I want some theme bonuses but for that I need a free art slot.

Is there any way to get rid of the numerous beads and swords I've got stuck in my museums? I mean ok, in the future I'll be just more careful but just curious if there is an option...

You can mix and match artifacts in museums in almost any combination for "museum of war" theme bonus. Just buy a museum.

You can mix and match artifacts in museums in almost any combination for "museum of war" theme bonus. Just buy a museum.

Heh, I've got museums everywhere already filled up to the brim with useless artifacts. I want more great works of art for other bonuses but I can;t since all my slots are taken.

The only workaround solution I can think of is to build a new city - then I can build culture buildings there and dump unwanted artifacts there.

You can trade them for more usuable artifacts, but you can't delete them from the game.

I made the mistake of going for every dig site going initially. I got some awesome theming bonuses for a culture victory but couldn't max out my theming due to an abundance of beads.

As I'd sent archaeologists all over the globe in a massive push to hoover everything up nobody had any relics to trade either. Lesson learnt - check the theming requirements 1st :)

Top Bottom