[MODMOD] Age of Further Discovery v0.03 for AoDII v1.12

Aymerick, you can be just a Saint, becouse you had operate a miracle in my colonization

Thank you very very much man!!!

I'm getting CTD when starting a new game.
I installed AoDII 1.10 and tried with your installer and manually. There's no problem with opening the game and the starting menu is from your MODMOD. But once I start a game, during the first few seconds of loading, it crashes.
Please help.

Some questions:

Have you installed the official Firaxis patch - available here or here?

Have you definitely installed AOD2 1.10, and not AOD2 1.11 beta?

Does AOD2 work OK without the MODMOD installed?

I definitely installed 1.10, and AoD2 works like a charm before installing the MODMOD.
But I actually haven't patched Colonization, so I'm going to try that.
Thanks, Deliverator

AoD2 works WITHOUT the patch?

Interesting.

Copied from AOD1.10 Bugs thread:

Noticed a 'bug/feature' with the price of colonists waiting on the docs. Not sure if you've addressed this in 1.11 or whether it is intended.

Anyway I have noticed several times that prices to hurry colonists on the docks seem to vary strangely. One time I had 47/48 crosses and 2 IS and 1 VS on the docks. The cost for the IS was 18 and the VS 35. Another time I had 81/105 crosses, an IS, MT and EGM, with the costs being 274, 315 and 274 respectively.

With all the changes you have made I don't recall if certain types of colonist are supposed to be cheaper than others, eg IS, but it seems odd that colonists such as EGM are also??

This is from the official patch. Remember pre-patch it was possible (specially mid-late game) that the cost of rushing a colonist was much more than the cost of purchasing it new? Well for the patch Firaxis changed it so that it is a percentage of the purchase price instead of some arbitrary sum multiplied by number of crosses.

It seems that there is a error with the hurry price of EGM, and it has the same cost as a IS instead of a unit that costs the same to buy of the docks (1200 - Lumberjack, Farmer etc)

Sounds like a simple XML fix. Aymerick is away at the moment for a couple of weeks, but I'm sure he can fix this in the next patch.

Ths sounds really good. I trust that it will be compatible with AoD 1.11 sometime soon. Thanks for everyones work on these mods.

I'm waiting on the version for 1.11 so I only speak in terms of lofty ignorance...so anyway, I was wondering if Silver / Gold could be mined and minted / made into something (apart from just flooding the market and driving the price straight into the toilet) useful? Has anyone given thought to letting players manufacture 'trade goods? What about 'random events'? Is that even possible in Col2 like it is in Civ4?

Is there a place we could download AoD II 1.10 and install it separate from AoD II 1.11 so we could have AoFD as a separate mod from AoD II until AoFD gets updated for 1.11?

Is there a place we could download AoD II 1.10 and install it separate from AoD II 1.11 so we could have AoFD as a separate mod from AoD II until AoFD gets updated for 1.11?

Dale has linked 1.10 in here. You'll have to rename whichever one you're playing to AgeofDiscovery each time.

I don't want to speak in name of Dale, but he said that this is the final version

Actually, I'll be releasing a DLL update shortly. :)

Top Bottom