Civilization V Funny screenshots

Moderator Action: Can't tell why the IMG tag isn't working for those images, but I edited his post to change them to URL links and the images will load.

Hmm, they loaded for me (he took screenshots with his phone).

yeah my screenshots glitched that time but I just had to take a picture. Do I need to upload them on a particular site for the forums to see it?

Easiest may be to upload them to CFC, using the Manage Attachments option in the Go Advanced option when you edit your post.

Now that essay's pics are working, nice job on the world's fair and good job delaying his settler without resorting to violence ;)

Easiest may be to upload them to CFC, using the Manage Attachments option in the Go Advanced option when you edit your post.

Thanks for the advice, I'll know next time how to post it properly.

In celebration of both my first Epic AND Immortal win [SV with Shoshone], I decided to indulge in a little fantasy that I've had for quite some time now.

Behold! The Inaugural Shoshone Railway System.

"Efficiency above all else" -Pocatello

Attachments

• Efficiency.jpg
    Efficiency.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 893
lol i used to do that all the time in civ iii. i would make a road on every single tile and if i remember correctly it didn't cost anything.

But you're just a Dutch-African colonial farmer nation... what is this I don't even
Spoiler :

PS: wake up damn it!

Top Bottom