Ingame Editor

Damn.Now I have a screen like a chess board with red and white boxes every time I click on the other civilizations to discuss diplomacy.How do I fix this?

Update:problem solved

Hello, I have a problem with the editor.:(
When i edit something in the game and then save
I want enter in the saved game the game crash.
Something you can solve this? :(
(1 mode is used with the editor)

So I am using Gedemon's R.E.D WW2 mod and i try to enable the ingame editor mod but after loading, it says that the mod (ingame editor) is unauthorized. I thought you said that this was compatible with all mods and DLC?

The attached modified "IGE_Window.lua" script automatically positions IGE's main menu button so it does not overlap with other stuff. Although intended to work with EUI, it is also designed to work fine without EUI.
Simply replace IGE's "IGE_Window.lua" file with the modified one.
Cheers

Hello bc1,

Would it be possible for you to create another lua file like the one you created above but this time attach the IGE button to the top right side bar instead of the top left side bar?

Thanks.

Hi everyone, I've been struggling with this for a while so I'm hoping someone here can help me. Civ crashes whenever I click on the IGE icon. I have a number of mods installed but I have run the game with the same mods on another computer without a problem.

Attached is my log. Not sure if the problem is the warning about the table or the iconlookup error.

Thanks very much for any and all assistance, I've hit a wall with trying to get this fixed.

Attachments

• lua.txt
    51.3 KB · Views: 195
Is there any way to edit maps for multiplayer games?

Rig a map with 7 enemy AIs in Singleplayer mode, put the save into the multiplayer save folder, restart the game, then have your friends join as said AIs?

I've read that people failed to make the mod work for MP, but is it entirely impossible to convert SP savegames to MP savegames?

There was a savegame converter for Civ 4...

JFD's recent cities mod appears to have broken this. Specifically the health part, since when I try and click IGE it says that is the problem. Deleting those files from his mod outright fixes it, but obviously that's not preferable since I consider both of these mods to be essentially critical to me playing.

Hopefully you guys can work on thatm already posted in his thread.

Shoshone's PATHFINDER is missing from the units list here. Is it a problem with my installation, or a missing feature?

I'm having an issue getting the IGE link the menu bar to show. Here's my info:

Do you play on PC or Mac? Mac
Do you have the Gods & Kings expansion or not? Yes, with Brave New World and all DLC.
Is it a legal and up-to-date version? I torrented it, it's the campaign version from the app store version 1.0.3.144.
A description of the problem. I successfully enabled the mod menu and installed IGE, then enabled it in the game mod menu. However, the"IGE" label is not showing in the menu bar at all.
A screenshot may help or not, it's up to you to decide. None needed.
If the problem is caused by a mod, the mod's name, version, and where you got it ("steam workshop" or an url). I don't have any other mods installed and I downloaded IGE here on Civ Fanatics.
IGE's error message if you got one, a LUA log otherwise. The log is always better but the error message is often enough. I don't have any error messages.

What could be missing?

I like this editor very much. But recently I face a problem, I know I can not solve it by the editor, but I wish to solve it.

Recently When I play China I often feel the color is not historially correct, the color of China is green.
I want to change the color of China as well as its emblem into the ones used by Machuria in the Samurai invasion DLC.

Then do you know which file should I change? Thanks!

Hi, I just want to say this mod is absolutley amazing. Unfortunetly, after activating this mod in one of my saves (turning the mod on and loading a save that did not previously have this mod in it), and then playing a few hours and saving, I am now unable to load my save :( It could be other mods, but my save before loading this mod works fine.

Do you play on PC or Mac? PC
Do you have the Gods & Kings expansion or not? Yes, with Brave New World and all DLC.
Is it a legal and up-to-date version? Legal AND up to date.
A description of the problem. I successfully enabled the mod menu and installed IGE, then enabled it in the game mod menu. I now cannot load any saves that I made with this mod enabled, and the loading screen just hangs forever at (loading...)

A screenshot may help or not, it's up to you to decide. None needed.

If the problem is caused by a mod, the mod's name, version, and where you got it ("steam workshop" or an url).I have about 15 other mods, should I list them?

IGE's error message if you got one, a LUA log otherwise. The log is always better but the error message is often enough. I have a lua file, but can't seem to attach it. (Invalid file) ?

So apparently in the past two days, the mod is suddenly no longer compatible with a mod I ran along side this for months.

I play on PC
I got Both Expansions
It's up to date and Legal, via Steam.
Problem Description: Mod Suddenly no longer works after two days of last successful use. Apparently conflicts with Reform and Rule (Which was never updated in the past few months)

I got several civilization mods running, this problem started after installing one mode a new civilization: The Specilize's Kingdom of Goguryeo

I will try to post what this error says:

IGE couldn't start probably because of another mod,
It told me to report it here, so here I am.
this is what it says.

line C:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Reform and Rule (BNW) (v25)\UI/TooltipInclude\InfotooltipInclude.lua:336 attempt to compare number with nil

Well, it seems the guy who made this mod is nowhere to be seen and I can't reach anyone by any other means who can tell me what is going on with the mod. Here is the message I sent to him. Hopefully this post isn't "grave-digging".

"Couldn't get answers on Steam, so I am going to take 20 minutes of my day to try this options of getting some idea of what is going on.

The problems I had was not my game crashing when I switched players. It was that barbarians could be placed and the cursor could move freely, but for other nations besides my my own I couldn't do that.

So when I try to move the Mayans to North Carolina so they can act like the Cherokee, it won't let me place them or reveal the map. It won't even let me teleport units.

When I put my cursor to the side of the screen, the map doesn't move. The arrow keys don't work ether, I have to drag around to see what the various factions can see.

Any idea what is going on?"

Top Bottom