Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

Hello Hetzee,

Interesting database log, it has a lot of informations :

[417486.281] In Query - UPDATE Buildings SET "Culture" = ? WHERE "Type" = ?;
[417486.281] Database::XMLSerializer (Buildings.xml): There was an error executing the update statement! See Database.log for details.
[417486.281] In XMLSerializer while updating table Buildings from file Buildings.xml.

The column "Culture" is used in vanilla Civ5 not in Gods and Kings

[417494.625] Invalid Reference on Units.Description - "Skirmishers" does not exist in Language_en_US
[417494.625] Invalid Reference on Units.Description - "Carabiniers" does not exist in Language_en_US
[417494.625] Invalid Reference on Units.Description - "Man-at-Arms" does not exist in Language_en_US
[417494.625] Invalid Reference on Units.Description - "Snipers" does not exist in Language_en_US
[417494.625] Invalid Reference on Units.Description - "Skirmisher" does not exist in Language_en_US
[417494.625] Invalid Reference on Units.Description - "Fusilier" does not exist in Language_en_US
[417494.625] Invalid Reference on Units.Description - "Tercio" does not exist in Language_en_US
[417494.625] Invalid Reference on Units.Description - "Cuirassiers" does not exist in Language_en_US
[417494.625] Invalid Reference on Units.Description - "Horse Archers" does not exist in Language_en_US
[417494.625] Invalid Reference on Units.Description - "Mounted Bowman" does not exist in Language_en_US
[417494.625] Invalid Reference on Units.Description - "Dragoons" does not exist in Language_en_US
None of those units are in the mods!

Which version of the mod are you playing? and do you have other mods installed, even if not enabled ?

Hello Pawel0482,

To fix that mod from thausends of bugs it will take a months
Longer if Firaxis breaks everything with a patch :) more seriously if we had better debugging tools it would be easier to fix things :-(

Hello Tekinette,

thanks for the logs, there seems to be a conflict in some text tags..

I reloaded the game from an older save, managed to play a bit longer but crashed again, let me know if you want the logs or save from that game aswell.

Hello Hetzee,

Interesting database log, it has a lot of informations :

The column "Culture" is used in vanilla Civ5 not in Gods and Kings

None of those units are in the mods!

Which version of the mod are you playing? and do you have other mods installed, even if not enabled ?

Hello Pawel0482,

Longer if Firaxis breaks everything with a patch :) more seriously if we had better debugging tools it would be easier to fix things :-(

im playing the last version of the mod, downloaded directly from civfanatics...
i tried deleting any other mods, deleting cache and moduserdata but it still doesn't work..

N:Vegeta what is the bug s power level?
V:Over nine thausend!!!!!!!!
N:What nine thausend, theres no way that some firaxis patch can fix this!

Hehe:) just kidding

N:Vegeta what is the bug s power level?
V:Over nine thausend!!!!!!!!
N:What nine thausend, theres no way that some firaxis patch can fix this!

Hehe:) just kidding

yeah but it's the other way around, Firaxis made a rushed patch, and then bugs in mods, thousands of them...

Hulfgar, a minor issue (I think).

Playing as Sejong, Continents Plus, King, Large and Raging Barbarians/ Disable Start Bias.

The game seems to default to "Require Complete Kills". AI's that have been wiped out still ask to establish an embassy, and if you agree there is no city shown to place a spy anyway. First time I thought I had inadvertently clicked on "Require Complete Kill" but it has happened again even though I was careful as to what I selected.

Cheers

Hulfgar your mod right now work for me fine, but dont forget to add some new ethnics units to your new version, my favourite units is japan spearmans and samurajs:)

Hello Pawel,

good to hear that it's working for you.

The next version will have Bernie's lancers and hussards/cuirassiers for sure, as well as Danrell's latest units :)

Hulfgar, is there some trick to get Info Addict to work with your Mod? I have added it on nad it seems to work okay in G & K, but the selection for it doesn't appear when I use your Mod. (I am new to it so may be doing something wrong).

I guess you can't. I started to get Darius with kamikazes and Sejongs opening unit was mech infantry (that could have made for an interesting clash with barbarians).

Well I was about to release version 7 when came a bunch of new unit skins from Bernie and JTitan.
So I have included them and now I have to check all of them.
I plan a release for this Friday, if more units come in this time I will keep them for ver 8 :)

Top Bottom