Sukritact's Events and Decisions

If there is some way to enable logging or anything like that, I'd gladly do it to help find the source of this error. This is a great mod, and needs to be successful.

I've just uploaded another version that should allow you to help. Please redownload and enable logging (here's how). If you experience any crashes that are probably related to Events and Decisions, please post your Lua log here. Hopefully this will help us pinpoint where exactly in the code the mod is crashing.

Thanks for your support!

I've just uploaded another version that should allow you to help. Please redownload and enable logging (here's how). If you experience any crashes that are probably related to Events and Decisions, please post your Lua log here. Hopefully this will help us pinpoint where exactly in the code the mod is crashing.

Thanks for your support!

I'm not getting any crashes with this version at all.

On the previous build I got a crash whether I used other mods(all user interface mods. No game changing mods) with Events and Decisions, or when I used Events and Decisions alone. For this test I played a full game with Events and Decisions on all by itself and did not get any crashes.

I'm going to try another game in a couple of days using my usual UI mods and see if I get a crash.

I've tried out the new beta, and while I'm getting fewer crashes, I noticed something wrong with the UI, not the functionality, of the decisions system.
Whenever I play with a non-mod civ, I get text-key errors on their decisions screen, like so:
Spoiler :

The decision still works, though:
Spoiler :

I've tried out the new beta, and while I'm getting fewer crashes, I noticed something wrong with the UI, not the functionality, of the decisions system.
Whenever I play with a non-mod civ, I get text-key errors on their decisions screen, like so:
Spoiler :

The decision still works, though:
Spoiler :

That looks interesting. BTW, which mods do you use when you play? I see IGE and Revolutions. What else?

Beta updated!

I've enabled events by default this time, since I feel we have about enough events for some diversity. Disable them in the settings if you wish.

If you want to play with JFD's Prussia with events, you'll have to update Events and Decisions to this latest version. Prussia uses a few functions that were previously unavailable.

From the drop box I am still getting the settings set to random events disabled has the op link been updated?

From the drop box I am still getting the settings set to random events disabled has the op link been updated?

Oops, I must have forgotten to change the settings on upload. It is the latest version though.

Edit: Fixed the link

I came across what I thought was an oddity with one Event last night:
Spoiler :
Was it intentional for the "Comet Sighting" event to have all 3 options take away Golden Age points? Or was that just a place holder?

Also, when you get the Event shaglio is talking about in Renassaince and beyond some new options appear, it's very nice :D

Anyway, no idea about balance... But honestly I didn't see any gamebreaking income after playing many times with decisions, I think its fine.

To be honest, I've installed every version of this mod and never seen any magistrates, decisions, nor events. I checked my log and never saw any errors either.

To be honest, I've installed every version of this mod and never seen any magistrates, decisions, nor events. I checked my log and never saw any errors either.
Are you sure it's been correctly installed? Are there entries in the Civilopedia for Magistrates and the Judicial Court? Is there an Enact Decisions entry in the Diplocorner dropdown?

Top Bottom