Super Power Modpack - Total Conversion

Yea, im having the same problem, could you do me a favor and tell me if you have a scroll bar on the bottom of the research screen and what mods you're using

Nope I don't have the scroll bar either. The only mods I am using are the super mod pack and In game editor. I haven't been able to play a game with anything more. I was trying to use the corporations mod but no can do.

My games keep crashing, I can't get past medieval era.

Nope I don't have the scroll bar either. The only mods I am using are the super mod pack and In game editor. I haven't been able to play a game with anything more. I was trying to use the corporations mod but no can do.

My games keep crashing, I can't get past medieval era.

Yeah, i guess we need to wait for OP then

What is the size of your saved file? if it is abnormal (12kb or 11kb) please go to the Troubleshooting. There is a detailed solution.

Thanks for the tip - it helped.

New problem: modded game crashes when entering a golden age. I've run into the problem in two separate games.

Noticed that you have a very large texture which is handled a bit clumsily, and may impact compatibility and performance on lower end systems.
Suggested fix:
  • in ...\Super Power Mod 4.0\Art\
    delete GameSetupScreen.lua and GameSetupScreen.xml
    rename SP_bg.dds to CivilzationVAtlas.dds
  • in ...\Super Power Mod 4.0\
    open Super Power Balance (v 4).modinfo with a text editor such as notepad
    replace "SP_bg.dds" with "CivilzationVAtlas.dds"
    delete both lines which refer to "GameSetupScreen.lua" and "GameSetupScreen.xml"

Yesterday I installed all the parts Super Power Modpack
I have a week off, I'm 48 years old and see how it works this mod.
Yesterday evening I played probably 4 to 5 hours and nothing happened.Played but without any other mods.
Today, however, I added a few.
R.E.D.Modpack
R.E.D Smaller Landmarks
Communitas map
Cultural Diffusion
Example Simple Clock
Info Addict
Ingame Editor
More Great Works
Strange Religions
Workable Mountains

I think if run American Wonders Pack

Today long played,The ideology of Tradition all option enabled.
I thought that maybe I change to Freedom
I got information about anarchy, etc
And at this point after exiting from the selection menu.
The game stopped responding.
There was no file with crash,So maybe it's not a problem module.
I had to write with it happened and what mods Super Power cooperates.
We are players, we have to to exchange information and help
Thanks to the author for effort and a great work
All sorry for my poor english
It helps me to google translator

At the end of write to the Ingame Editor works,does not show the new resources.
When you turn shows the information that something is wrong,Someone already wrote about this
However, just hit your enter twice,and ctrl + i open the Ingame Editor

I have no idea if my post helped somebody in something but I just wanted to write my first impressions

My game with the Super Power Modpack
Code:
I was going for domination victory, but a victory is a victory.
http://imgur.com/a/dp6XO
It was a very fun game but way too easy. It seems like the AI barley grows. While my capital had around 35 population Moscow had only 4. Because of this my science was so much better than everyone else and the power difference was overall tremendous. I took down capitals with 1 cannon and 1 infantryman.

Though I really enjoy this mod, I keep running into crashes which seem to have varying causes - golden ages, capturing cities, sometimes for no apparent reason. :/

Good day,

First of all i thank you for created this mod, civ series always been a good game to play but since it release i always feel it missing something and this mod add many elements that make the game feel so good. So please keep up the good works. That side i managed to subscribed the mod on steam and also downloaded the full pack etc and got the game working. Eveythings running smoothly until the crash happen. It crash without any warning, one moment i was in game next blink of an eye im back at the desktop, no warning messages, no crash error pop up, like the game decided to alt+F4 itself. I do not know why or how it crashed. Please let me know what can i do to identify the error or stop the crashes until i collect every AI capitals.

Thank you

Good day,

First of all i thank you for created this mod, civ series always been a good game to play but since it release i always feel it missing something and this mod add many elements that make the game feel so good. So please keep up the good works. That side i managed to subscribed the mod on steam and also downloaded the full pack etc and got the game working. Eveythings running smoothly until the crash happen. It crash without any warning, one moment i was in game next blink of an eye im back at the desktop, no warning messages, no crash error pop up, like the game decided to alt+F4 itself. I do not know why or how it crashed. Please let me know what can i do to identify the error or stop the crashes until i collect every AI capitals.

Thank you

Sounds like we're both facing the same problem. Just to clarify though, what other mods/DLCs do you have active? Does the crash happen randomly or during a specific turn? Does it happen because of certain actions you took in-game (building a specific building, entering golden age, researching a certain tech, etc etc) or do the action not matter?

Earlier the mod maker also suggested using an older version of the DLL which is supposedly more stable. Maybe you should try that first to see for yourself.

He also mentioned that the Korea DLC may be problematic, so you might want to turn the Korea DLC off if you have that.

Personally, none of those worked for me though. I'm still waiting on a better solution.

I love this mod.
Every change is made for a reason and the game feels so rewarding.

Sadly in my 5 games so far the game crashed around turn 200 or so.

Game crashes to desktop immediatly after an action like putting down a great person improvement/ diplomacy deal / trade route assignment...

No luck in pinpointing the error so far.

I had korea in my game in 2/5, no other mods used.

edit: Well when im already here let me report that internal trade routes give food and hammer with just 1 trade route. If that is intentional that is fine by me, i just wanted to point out that 10food and hammer per route is powerful.

Where can i find an older version of the needed dll mod?

Ah i have BNW, all DLCs. I was play Japan on huge map, domination and culture victory. Crash happen at a specific turn it seem because after i load auto save up and when the turn come it crash back to desktop. First game crash around turn 278 after i cap Spain capital. Game 2 crash around turn 120. When crash happen it was so fast, no error message or log collection just straight to desk top. Oh and i only run the 4 mod components

Thanks very much for all your support and report.

Sorry but I'm quite busy until the net week. If lucky, I'll release a 4.1 version by the end of the next week to fix some bugs causing game crash. P.S. I've already fixed a bug that AI not build cities if not start in Ancient Era.

Most important to fix this error with the save game
I checked the saved game in the morning when I started the 0000
In 1900 AD savegame doing
12kb [pissed] :)
A couple of hours lost
my mistake but the first save of the 0000 was good
I think that is the most important error

When I make a game and I enter it, the game crashes without any information, Civilization closes and I'm back on deskop.

Just remember to make in compatible with IGE please! This is one amazing mod and I hope I can both of these to get the real testing and fun started! :D

Thanks very much for all your support and report.

Sorry but I'm quite busy until the net week. If lucky, I'll release a 4.1 version by the end of the next week to fix some bugs causing game crash. P.S. I've already fixed a bug that AI not build cities if not start in Ancient Era.

Hey, me and a guy are having the same problem with an texture pop up issue. any ideas?

Love the changes but...Have played 4 games with different settings and they all crash before I can get to modern era. When the games are reloaded they crash at the exact same point. My system is win 7(x64) 8gb ram with Nvidia GTX 760.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0267 BC-0830.Civ5Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 270
Keeps crashing to desktop on turn 212 for me, using no mods other than the DLL one and all 4 pieces of the Superpower mod.

Playing as Rome, Standard speed, Prince difficulty.

Currently at war with 1 other civilization.

Renaissance era.

Reloading the last turn's autosave results in crashing again at the same point.

I'm having a bug where I don't have a scroll bar in the research menu, so I can't advance any further. Is there a fix to this? Thanks!

Love the changes but...Have played 4 games with different settings and they all crash before I can get to modern era. When the games are reloaded they crash at the exact same point. My system is win 7(x64) 8gb ram with Nvidia GTX 760.

Im with you on this one. Turn 206. Entering Modern Era. i think when it tries to play mini video it blacks out and goes to Windows. many times tested...also have the non scrolling tech tree issue. SO MANY GREAT things in this game!! just want to play a whole game.

Hopefully fixed soon! gl and keep up the great work!

Top Bottom