Re-Upload Requests

Ozymandias

In Terra Fantasia
Supporter
As most of you know, all of CFCs databases were hacked in July 2006, and all earlier entries lost. See this thread for details on the hack.

This thread is for anyone who's missing - or even suspects the existence of - a lost creation and wishes it to be re-uploaded to the appropriate database.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry'sGoldfish PM-ed me a request for Kinboat's medieval Japanese soldiery.

In the db ("Medieval Units") you can now once again find Kinboat's (Kinboat, we miss you!) -

1. Ashigaru Footman
  2. Bushi
  3. Kensai (Samurai with 2 swords)
  4. Samurai Archer
  5. Samurai Spearman

They're high-quality units.

Hopefully, we'll have this thread properly stickied soon; I suggest we just use it in the meantime, especially knowing that some of you (and you know who you are :mischief: might be able to help.

Cheers,
:king:z

May I suggest reuploading Ripptide's Su-76I (Soviet assault gun on Pz III chassis)? I've got animations, but no civpedia pics and unit32.

Okay, I REALLY hope you mean the "M" as have no record of the "I" and, yes, I know they had different chassis.

I did re-up the M with the following attempt at explaining nomenclature:

[The SU-72m was a]1942-45 Soviet SPATG - a ZiS-3 76.2 mm mounted on a T-70 chassis. This is distinct from the SU76i which were armed with a ZiS-5 76.2 mm gun mounted on the chassis of German Panzer III and StuG III mostly captured at Stalingrad. Further confusing nomenclature, the SU-76P ("polkovaya" = "regimental") which first mounted a 76 mm regimental gun M1927 on a T-26 chassis ...

If you're certain he made an "I" I'll keep digging.

Cheers,

:scan:z

Attachments

• Su-76M.jpg
    Su-76M.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 329
Not a chance :) I really meant Su-76I and I suggested to reupload it because it is currently unavailable and unlike Su-76M was never redone by other unit creators. Su-76I could be seen in Barbarossa scenario by Sarevok&Rocoteh.

no, he is looking like mongolian with a spear in both hands! like the mongolians made by sandris...a very rare unit! if you do not have them i could send you the file per mail...

no, he is looking like mongolian with a spear in both hands! like the mongolians made by sandris...a very rare unit! if you do not have them i could send you the file per mail...
Might be Rob's unit.

Anno Domini has several units only included in the mod.

BTW, as my frontal lobes recover from their 3,000,000,000 thought rotation, please don't feel limited to only inquire about specific items. I have everything fairly well organized (era; class; type within class ...) so general queries about, say, specific Civs/Eras are welcomed!

Cheers,

:)z

Would someone mind doing a re-upload of animal units whose downloads no longer work? I got it in my head that I want animals as pre-placed "barbarians". Specifically, I need a wolf and a jaguar.

Would someone mind doing a re-upload of animal units whose downloads no longer work? I got it in my head that I want animals as pre-placed "barbarians". Specifically, I need a wolf and a jaguar.

Hmm ... could only find tom2050's "mech-jaguar..." BUT I did just re-u/l embryodead's Dire Wolves & Wolf Pack which, to my eyes anyway, should do just fine as "modern" wolves.

-:Dz

Top Bottom