Industrial Espionage

I don't think I've ever seen the AI clean-up pollution ... Anyone?

:think: ,

Oz

Greetings, Oz. I have in a couple of my mods, but only by setting pollution to be cleaned up in 4 work units, so one worker can do it in one turn. I do not remember seeing that happen elsewhere.

Also, how is the World War Zero mod coming?

Ozy... Yes the AI cleans Pollution but because the AI does not tend to guard Workers, the Pollution will generally be cleaned if Not at War or if the Workers are set to be able to Clean Pollution Fast.

I have also noticed that the AI tends not to clean Pollution unless the tile is needed such as when the population grows large enough.

Population size appears to be more important than Resources concerning Pollution on tiles.

Ozy... Yes the AI cleans Pollution but because the AI does not tend to guard Workers, the Pollution will generally be cleaned if Not at War or if the Workers are set to be able to Clean Pollution Fast.

I have also noticed that the AI tends not to clean Pollution unless the tile is needed such as when the population grows large enough.

Population size appears to be more important than Resources concerning Pollution on tiles.

The "Clean Pollution Fast" matches what I have seen, and probably would work with Population size as well, as I boost food yields in several ways, so cities with large populations are possible.

Top Bottom