Ukrainian & Novorossia Flags

Now (with these new flags) i really stuck between two choices: either continue to work on Donbass war only or switch to new map (until it's not too late) that covers whole Ukraine:

Spoiler :

2. Donbass war (my original work, map and some stuff is ready) with 4 civs: Russia, Ukraine, DNR and LNR (in locked alliance, war vs Ukraine).

1. Map of whole Ukraine with 4 civs: Russia (incl. Belarus & Transdniestria), Ukraine, Novorossia (DNR and LNR may become too small to be separate civs), EU (incl. Moldova). Plus maybe Crimea (separate civ in locked alliance with Russia) and those ephemeral "people's republics" which were proclaimed in April 2014 and never existed irl. But since scenario starts in April 2014, everything is still possible...

Now (with these new flags) i really stuck between two choices: either continue to work on Donbass war only or switch to new map (until it's not too late) that covers whole Ukraine
If you ask my advice, I always prefer a medium-sized maps - not huge (the whole world), and within the same continent, with the number of players 15 - 20. But not small, in the range of one war theater and the number of players 2-7.
On the huge maps you lose interest to the main site of action of the scenario (for example, the Napoleonic Wars on the world map, while we know that the main events taking place in Europe only). In a small maps game becomes purely tactical - you capture the cities and that's all (it's boring :sad: for example, Soviet-Finnish war 1939-40, 2-4 players). I used to do that way in all my scenarios: War of Independence - 9 players, North American Continent; Paraguay War, Second Pacific War -14 players, South America and so on...
But it's only for my taste...you can make both of them with the same units. But the scenario about Donbass can be under the same rules as about all of Ukraine, just with a smaller number of civilizations and different maps ;)

P.S. Oh, almost forgot! I can help you: if you will need any flag, even the most unusual, I can make it. Or visit my flagpole - there are almost all countries of the world and many historical flags.

very nice flags! can you make a single flag for all the russians?
and if you could make an alternative flag for us with 52 stars (including cuba), as an imaginary alternative to a ww3 scenario...

ps if you could add some stars to your flag, just as an reference to beeing the newest european union member, and the largest also...thank you!

what i ment was a united russia with ukraine, etc etc and the european symbol somewhere on the flag.
the second flag was an US flag with 52 stars. 25/2/25. if we speak of imaginary flags and utopian peace...

Bathyskaff, outstanding works, thank you!!

Russian flag with euro-symbols? - what a brilliant dream.

Don't forget the symbols of paid treachery as well on that wonder-flag.

And memorial symbols for the Russian people burnt alive in Odessa.

Best wishes, thanks again for the really beautiful and serious "leaderheads".

Top Bottom